Chapter 283: Teenagers worry a lot

It is true that Song Ye has a strong line between internal and external relationships. If it becomes a circle, Yuan Song and Yunhua are naturally more important than Yunhua. Even if she has such a concept, she doesn't mind admitting it.

Last time at the beach, Song Ye had given a warning to Yuan Song, and it was not a lie. If Yuan Song really became a scum man and hurt Yunhua's heart, then she, as a loved one, would not soften him. .

After his boss's ultimatum, Yuan Song apparently got closer to Yunhua after entering the table, but the two sides still did not communicate.

Song Ye didn't care, raised his eyes and glanced at the circle of people, raised the red wine glass in his hand, and the slight estrangement between the eyebrows eased. "In the past six months, everyone has worked hard." He didn't say to take the wind for her. Thanks to Xie Chen, Song Ye is more like a celebration party to comfort these brothers under his hands.

"No hard work, we are willing to fight for the boss to kill the fire." The boy of the night gang immediately responded to the call, and the fart was loud and sincere.

The program monkeys on Yunye's side are also agitated with wine glasses. "It is always Song that gave us a chance, otherwise we are still in a small broken house. In the future, I want to follow Song Song all over the world." It is said that every otaku has a dream in his heart. Tonight Wang Tiechuan's experience of those hard work has made these otakus excited.

"There will be this day." Song Ye nodded slightly, a slight smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Everyone heard her promise, and they were inspired and inspired. They all believed that Song Ye would not tell lies, as long as it was something she promised to export, it would be realized.

"Okay, let's respect the boss. The boss of Beijing and his team made another great achievement. Let's take another step towards the national footsteps." Wang Tiechuan stood up, his tall and sturdy body stood upright and straight, holding a wine glass, his voice was strong, if not Song Ye's gas field suppression, I believe it is already a hegemon in one area.

Everyone at the table stood up, holding a glass of wine, and whispered, "Respect the boss." "Mr. Song."

Then everyone looked up and drank the red wine in the glass.

Song Ye looked at the excited and youthful faces, and similarly suffocated the drink, and his raised neck showed a beautiful arc, wantonly and chic.

Xu Zihang, who was sitting opposite her, looked at the small and delicate chin, holding long and slender fingers in the glass, and the smile line slightly rising from the corner of the girl's eyes. The moon-Hungarian mouth was stunned, but the red wine that fell into the mouth was full Bitter.

It has been a month since the entrance examination results.

He no longer touched on the affairs of the overnight gang, and devoted all his energy to political-government learning.

He was so eager and serious that he wanted to be admitted to Shi Yigao, but he lost the list. No one can understand the trance in his heart. In the next three years, he will not be able to stay with Song Ye.

Frustrated, frustrated and lost, he was forced to become a motive force. He still went to the political-government career as soon as he had promised, and exerted his best ability to assist her.

However, in just half a month, Song Ye went to the capital and pinned the Qin family, broke down the Leng family, and planted the flag of Yaowangtang in the heart of the country. At the moment when everyone was cheering, Xu Zihang's heart was more full of sorrow and helplessness.

I have been working hard to keep up with Song Ye, but the achievements of the other party are always beyond expectations.

He still can't understand it now. After decades, he thinks about it again and always laughs at himself.

The character destined to stand at the top of the pyramid in this way is doomed to be extraordinary. He chose a very bad reference object at first.

Young minds are always troubled, but unfortunately Song Ye cannot detect such a crush and heartache.

After supper, everyone gathered around to play cards, until late at night, drunk with blockbusters.

Tang Yi smiled and took the quilt to cover them. As he passed by the sofa, he looked deeply at Xu Zihang who was red and unconscious, drooping down, and gently put his lips on the corner of his mouth.

After the reaction came, she seemed to be frightened by her actions. She stood up instantly, looked around, and determined that no one found her and hurried away with blushing.

It happened that Song Ye was practicing her abilities in the room, and her forehand was against the wall to expand her range of perception. As her physical quality gradually improved, her strength became stronger and the range she could perceive through the wall was gradually expanding. The corners around the child's room can be detected a little bit.

Therefore, Tang smiled and stole--the scene where pro-Xu Zihang did something bad happened to her.

At this time, Song Ye's reflection arc of emotion lines had grown to a circle around the earth and finally reacted.

Oh, it turned out that Tang Yixiao liked Xu Zihang.

Like ... The term is very strange to her, but the young girl kissed her for a moment. She was gentle and beautiful.

Clicking, a slight sound of the door opening dragged her attention, and Song Ye sat on the bed without moving, but the detection range had already reached the room behind him.

The person who opened the door was Yuan Song. The direction he came out was not to go to the toilet, but to the room diagonally opposite Yunhua. After twisting the door handle slightly, he found that it was locked, and he took it out of his pocket. A card, cautiously tugging against the gap in the door, the door flashed in immediately as the door opened, and then locked the door back.

The light in the room was dim, and a vague figure was faintly seen on the bed. Yuan Song did not say hello, but leaned over and pressed him in the face. He kissed Yunhua seriously, and the latter was awakened and screamed. After seeing who was coming, tears came from the eyes.

"Don't cry, Yunhua. When you cry, it means that you love me." Yuan Song moved his hands up and down in the quilt, apparently familiar with Yunhua's body, and made people flush with red and blue, but The crystal tears on the eyelashes are always hanging and cannot be removed.

The hardest thing to bear is the tears of a beautiful woman. Yuan Song, the swayer in love, finally lost. He sighed, whispering the people under him, "Well, I know, I won't force you, and I will keep With you, okay? "What relationship, love and love, he didn't want to persecute her anymore, even if the hard shell in her heart can't be wiped out in this life, he can only recognize it.

After hearing this sentence, the woman in her arms finally turned into a weeping pour rain, crying and not letting Yuan Song's lips kiss her. At this moment, she finally decided to give up all her defenses and follow her own Inwardly, "I love you ..."