Chapter 284: Thinking of Qin Zhan

Song Ye looked at the pair of confession next door and began to roll the sheets 躏-quilt, and then silently retracted his palm, fell on the big bed and felt that he would find a few people, so as not to bump into each time -Er-no --- appropriate picture.

When she slept in the big bed, she stumbled to think of Tang Yixiao's own dragonfly, Xu Zihang's water, and Yunhua's mouth not to be covered with Yuan Song's pear blossoms with rain. Inexplicably, she remembered touching her twice That lip.

The first time was in a pool of water, the lips were warm-hot, and there was a slight smell of tobacco in the mouth.

The second time was in the hotel, Yin Yin Yang swept across the cheek, the lips were thin, soft and completely different from the masculinity of men.

Most of the time, Song Ye's perception of men is in the smell, with a slight smell of tobacco, and a bit of aroma in the bitterness, which is very pleasant and smells good.

Thinking for a while, I don't know when I fell asleep, but at dawn, after waking up, Song Ye found himself in the first tide.

I came to the moon at the age of sixteen-menstruation, which proved that the body was inherently weak, and the faint tenderness next month made her slightly unaccustomed, but more annoyed, because last night, I was thinking about Qin Zhan sleeping By.

She hurriedly changed her clothes, and she chose to go out for a run. After returning home after sweating, she saw a corpse crawling up in the living room.

After eating breakfast, she turned on the TV and started watching the morning news. The TV was reporting that the education department has recently advocated the introduction of computer courses. ZF is also recruiting talents in this area.

"Recently, the spare parts sales of this computer city are very good. It seems that many people have to start learning about computers." Stone came with a loaf of bread and looked at the news with some emotion. "I didn't expect that the computer was really It's about to develop. "

Seeing that what he loves is gradually accepted by more people, Stone said in his heart not to be excited and proud. That is false.

Song Ye nodded, "In the future, the Internet world will occupy most people's daily lives, so that we can know the age of the information explosion without leaving the house. We must also seize this opportunity to seize this opportunity."

Since he has the ability to predict the future situation, Song Ye will not let money go without making money.

"The online world, the era of information explosion, think about the real excitement." When it comes to computer-related things, Stone's emotions are always extremely excited. When it comes to development, he immediately thought of several new computer configuration stores downstairs downstairs. A move, "Mr. Song, or else, how many computer configurations do we also have?"

"No." But Song Ye interrupted the passion of the stone mercilessly. His fingers hit his knees, his tone was a little bit arrogant, "Our goal is the entire online world." Several configuration shops downstairs.

Opportunities are rare now, and ZF's policies are in full swing to carry out publicity. Song Ye feels that he can take advantage of this opportunity to become famous and save even advertising costs.

Immediately, after having breakfast, Song Ye followed the stones and they returned to the company. When they passed by the first-floor shops, they saw a lot of new computer product stores.

After several months of rebuilding and adjustments, in addition to the core programming department, Yunye Technology now has planning and publicity, secretarial and creative departments. Admission of sufficient number of people, coupled with a large amount of capital investment, Yunye can also be seen in the industry. The newcomers just don't perform well enough to compete with other companies, they always eat a lot of famous brands and qualifications.

Song Ye looked at the new firewall developed by the programming department in the office in the past few months, and tried to attack with hundreds of viruses. The time it took to break through was more than three hours. When all the computers outside the machine crashed, the stone hurried Ran in.

"Song Song, it's bad. Someone invaded the computer, broke the firewall, and was at the highest level of defense." Stone's face was complex and his tone was very bad. After all, this firewall was developed by the entire department for more than half a year. So silently destroyed by others, how can I not feel dull.

But Song Ye's next answer made him stunned, "I broke the firewall."

"Ah? Why?" The stone shouted subconsciously, did the boss think he had abandoned his own funds too much? But after thinking about it, he immediately looked at him, "Well ... we will continue to work hard to develop and patch loopholes, President Song, please give us another chance."

He thought Song Ye's move was to test the fruits of their labor during this time.

Song Ye did have the intention, but she was not dissatisfied with the firewall at the moment. Instead, she and Yan Yue got a little bit. "Your firewall is very successful. Please inform everyone to have a meeting. I have something to announce."

"Ah? Oh, I'll go immediately." Stone heard the fog, turned around and saw that the computer screen had fully recovered, and then notified everyone to enter the door.

The entire programming department gathered. This is a meeting after Song Ye's first meeting. Everyone is waiting for it, and I look forward to what Song Ye can teach them.

But this time, Song Ye wasn't trying to teach. She wrote down several important cities on the white board in front of the conference table, all of which are provincial capitals of other provinces.

Then, while everyone was still at a loss, she tapped on the whiteboard and announced the theme of the meeting, "Next, I want you to exert your best ability to attack these cities in groups of two. Official system, hacking the main site. "

what? When they heard this request, everyone was shocked, their eyes widened, and they were dumbfounded, so speechless for a long time.

Even the sharp-eyed monkey spoke unfavorably, "Dark, black off the official main station, President Song, but that's ZF's network." He almost bit his tongue, but tried to ask whether it was his fault. Already.

Unfortunately, "Yes, the official systems of these provincial capitals, as long as they have opportunities, can be used to overcome them with your best efforts." Song Ye's tone was calm, and the seriousness between the eyebrows could not be found. Half a joke.

Everyone at the conference table was frightened into silence, digesting Song Ye's bold proposal with his few brain cells.

That ’s right, it ’s bold. The dozen or so provincial capitals on this whiteboard are all mega cities. Some are still the lifeblood of the economy. If a real invasion breaks down any system, the loss is calculated at an alarming rate per second. of.

More importantly, if caught, it would be a felony to go to jail. This is the act of walking on a tightrope while stepping on the law.