Chapter 35 - 🖤

•Damon's POV ~

It's been three hours.. three fucking hours since she left me here tied up on the fucking bed!

I've been yelling non stop and she hasn't even came back, not once! Where the fuck is everyone? I'm cold as fuck, she could have at least covered me with a damn blanket.

I should have known she was up to something. She's been avoiding any kind of sexual interaction with me and all of a sudden, she has a 'surprise' for me.

I'm pissed off but I know why she did this, I kind of deserved it since I left her all hot and heavy. I didn't know she was going to retaliate and shit though, it's been three weeks.

She doesn't know what she started and just how pissed I am. I'm angry, so much that when I get out of this hell, I'm going to take my anger out on those assholes down in the pit and I also have something special in store for her little evil ass.

No, I didn't forget about them. I just left them there to starve because starving is a bitch. When you don't have any food and your stomach starts to feel weird, it's annoying as fuck!

So when I get out of here, I'm going straight down there. It's not like they don't deserve what's coming to them.

They took my queen and tortured her for days! If they think they're off the hook just because no one has been down there yet then they are sadly mistaken.

"Roxie!!!" I yell again for the hundredth time, "If you don't get your ass in here right now, I swear I'm going to fu-"

The door slams open.

"You're going to what?" Roxie asks, cutting off my words as she struts into the room and shuts the door behind her.

"Untie me already." I tell her, ignoring her question.

"Mmm..." She places a finger on her chin, "I don't think you've learned your lesson yet."

"It's been three hours Roxie! I'm cold, hungry and I need to fucking pee!" I yell while pulling on the stupid ass cuffs again.

She slowly crawls onto me, her legs on either side of my body, she leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips.

Fuck, I'm so angry right now but I just can't resist her, no matter how much she pisses me off.

I kiss her back instantly and let out a low growl when I try to wrap my arms around her and they don't move. I feel her smirk against my lips and I lift my head to trail kisses to her neck, I know that's her weak spot.

Her body melts onto mine as I suck on her neck, leaving my hickeys on her perfect, soft skin. I feel her reluctantly start to pull away and I immediately bite her neck, making her yelp and jump back.

She puts her hand on her neck and glares down at me, "Why the hell did you bite me for you fucking snake?"

"Don't fucking call me that." I tell her through gritted teeth, "Let me go Roxie, now!"

She narrows her eyes at me and places both of her hands on either sides of my cheeks before pushing them together, making my lips pucker up, "Make me."

She then leans down and places two quick kisses on my lips before getting up off of me and walking towards the door.

"Don't you dare fucking leave me again." I tell her sternly.

She opens the door and walks out, shouting, "What are you going to do about it?" Before leaving again for the second time and shutting the door behind her, not even waiting for my reply.

Oh, just you wait baby. You're not ready for what I have planned for you.

♾♾♾♾