Side chapter: Fear the old blood.

(A/h)warning, some R-18 in this

Howl of beasts sounded the streets of as they ran away, the primal instincts of prey to away from a deadly predator as a lone female figure in black and dark blue emerged from the darkness of the streets, eyes glowing red and the moon hanging on the night sky a haunting crimson red. The bell of the tower sounded the streets and crying of a baby filled the city. From the darkness appeared the female figure, her height average for a female.

Long silver hair shining in the crimson moonlight, covered in blood and gore, its ends tied by a not, mimicking that of a tail belonging to a whale. Blood red eyes, dull and fish-eyed and her pace was pale. In her right hand was a long blade, one that had resembling that of a crossguard sword with the guard slightly curving towards the long blade that had old bandages wrapped around the blade itself and the curved crossguard

 In her right hand was a long blade, one that had resembling that of a crossguard sword with the guard slightly curving towards the long blade that had old bandages wrapped around the blade itself and the curved crossguard

She wore a black coat, the caller reaching neck level and around the whole neck, that had nothing on the front except for the shoulders that reached the mid-level of the chest with the words S.K on them, mimicking that of a cape, its underside a dark silver. The coattails ending as triangles with blue rectangles in the middle of them on the black side of the coat. Underneath the coat was a thick leather grey shirt with long sleeves, reaching to the wrists that got covered by the long black and dark blue gloved. In the middle of the figure's chest, there was a small belt fastened down the shirt and a small grey scarf wrapped around her neck with its ends hanging off the front of the figure, reaching half the length of the on the shoulder coat.

On her legs were thick black leather pants with two small belts tied to her right thigh, the saying "beast blood crept up the right leg" told by the hunters of old and she saw one of them, the same place were she injects herself with the blood vials, rejuvenating her health, giving those who inject themselves a sense of relief and invigorating, like that of alcohol but more potent. No wonder why her people where heavy uses of it... but... the more one uses, the closer they are neared their sense of doom.

And here she was, injecting herself willingly to heal her wound and numb the pain. Her bloodlust raged but it wasn't enough to take control of the hunter. she dashed back to avoid the attack from the werewolf in front of her. Her hands tightened around her sword, eyes shining red as her tricorn hat shadowed her face.

As fearless werewolves closed the distance between her and them. she slashed the first that reached her and was met with a vertical swing, half of its body cut in half by one swing from the female, the bandages on the sword not effecting its sharpness as it cut the beast. Two attacked her at the same time but it was futile as the female dashed back, out of their range, but she was wounded on her chest, blood leaking out from the wounds, before doing a horizontal swing, cutting the heads of the wolfs in half. She placed a hand on her wound, her eyes on the crimson blood on her hand before she whipped it off on her left thigh.