So Long, Endeavor!

Deku sat on Shin and Todos floor playing cards.
"You have any threes?"
"Go fish."
...
"You have any fou-"
"Go fish."
...
"You have a king?"
"Dang it."
Todo sighed and sat down his cards. "Okay, Deku. What's wrong? You've been looking over at me this whole time." Ah... he noticed. Deku took a small breath. Shin knew most of the story by now so Deku figured that it was okay to say it. "Todoroki, we are moving forward with the plan to take Endeavor out of his hero position."
Both boys looked shocked. "What?" Todoroki breathed out, heterochromatic eyes slightly wider than usual. He's gotten better at expressions, Deku thinks. The greenette nodded. "Yes. In a month from now, we have gotten your mother to go and file a lawsuit for child and spouse abuse. We have also spoken with your siblings including Toya Todoroki."
"You found him?" questioned Todo.
Deku nodded. "We have. February 6th they will all go to court with separate files I have compiled for each. We, of course, cannot be there as 'villains' but you will be there on a computer. Rei will bring along a laptop to which she will videochat us in the courtroom. Todo, you will be standing in front of a green screen with the laptop they will be viewing us on having an altered camera to real-time process it to show that you are in a park and not the warehouse."

Deku turned and pulled over the bag he had brought when he originally visited their room tonight. He pulled out a large file and handed it over to the bicolored teen who took it and began to flip through the pages. "This is all of the information and proof of Endeavor's abuse I have compiled regarding you. Also, Rei is equipped with a smaller file of illegal actions performed by Endeavor under the guise of 'hero' as to not be caught or punished.

"Lastly, on February 5th Jester, Ruske, and I will be breaking into the courtroom to set up a hidden camera that we will use to live stream and post the whole thing on the internet, so it will be impossible to cover up." He stopped to let Todo process this and respond.

He was silent for a while. Shin had yet to say anything as well, preferring to keep silent and take himself out of the position. Finally, Todo spoke.

"What if this fails?" he asked.
"It won't."
"But what is-"
"It. Won't."
Todo looked down at his hands, specifically his left side, his fire side. He seemed to steel himself before looking up to meet the green eyes of Deku. Todo gave a stern nod. "Okay. Let's do it."
It was much easier to display his smile when Deku didn't have to wear his mask in this room as usual.

_______________________________

A month passed much faster than Shoto had expected it to. Over the course of the month, Deku had arranged for him to meet with each of his siblings, except for Toya, and his mother to discuss their court plans. They also got in touch with the lawyer however when he was there Shoto spoke over the screen for safety purposes.

Shoto had asked Deku why Toya wouldn't join them. Deku had said that due to his occupation he could only join them over voice chat until the actual court date.

He hated that he thought this, especially after not seeing Toya since he was five, but Toya's voice sounded a lot like Endeavor's if Endeavor was younger and it was kind of off settling but Shoto could deal with it. Deku, Cateye, Ruske, and a few other members were on the main floor. Those there were all hooking up their designated technology to the main live streaming websites and to multiple social media platforms. Those here were the designated coordinators for the main branch of the Quirkless Rejects that Deku had chosen and as such, they were the ones coordinating how it would be broadcasted.

Shoto watched as Shinso and Deku set up the green screen and Ruske got the laptop set up to show Shoto, and those on the main floor, the real-time footage so Shoto could respond live to questions asked.

"Todoroki, it's about to start." Shoto looked over. "Thank you, Chief." He got in front of the green screen. Ruske gave a thumbs up from behind the camera to signal that everything was in place.