Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) V.s. Jiren (All For One) part 1

This is a very long chapter 3353 words

All Might: So Young Midoriya will fight All For One?

Blade: Yes. So it this universe Midoriya and Bakugou are from a extinct warrior race call the Saiyans from Universe 7. Right now they are in the Tournament of Power to decide the fate of all universes. Goku or Midoriya had just unlocked a transformation that even the gods fear which is name Ultra Instinct. Midoriya later will master it and fight Jiren or All For One of the 11 universe to decide who wins but none knows that Frieza or Shigaraki, one of Midoriya's frenemies, and Android 17 or Dabi are still in the arena. Alright let's start.

The screen opens to show a destroyed arena with debre floating around. The screen then switches to a injured All For One struggling to get up.It then again switches to a shirtless midoriya with silver hair and eyes and blue aura around him. 

Every girl and female teacher/ hero except Inko, Uraraka, and Eri blush and nosebleed at the sight of a shirtless ripped Midoriya. 

" The real fights starts now, All For One" Midoriya says while they are both staring at each other. " Son Izuku" All For One says. It then switches to a pink elf person. " Oh... That form... Are you saying that Son Izuku has mastered Ultra Instinct? How will he fight against a full-power Jiren? And what sort of conclusion their fight have? How very interesting" The elf says.

Melissa: I know Deku-kun will win

Everyone except the league and AFO: YEA!

It then shows Deku and AFO staring at each other until Deku puts his foot back he then appears behind AFO destroying a giant boulder in the process, leaving a trail of wind, rocks, and a cut on AFO's cheek. All For One is left with a shocked look on his face.

Miruko: I didn't even see him move

Uraraka: That was faster than Iida's Recipro Burst

The smoke then disappears to show Deku crouching then standing up, then turning around to face AFO.  AFO then gets and wipes the blood of his cheek. 

" Is that the complete speed of Ultra Instinct?!" Piccolo or Todoroki asks. " That godliness. It's magnificent! Izuku san can win this!" supreme Kai says. " So what about Ultra Instinct?! AFO won't lose. No matter what!" A knock-off pennywise says. 

" Don't get cocky just because you've powered up!" AFO says as he charges Deku with a series of attacks with Deku dodges. AFO then attacks Deku again only for Deku to dodge. They begin to start trading blows at each other. They attack each other while moving around at insane speed creating shock waves every time they attack. 

It then shows AFO going for a left jab only to blocked by Deku who delivers a kick to the gut sending AFO back. 

Gran Torino: Nice hit kid

AFO then jumps up to launch a ki blast at Deku who deflect with his own ki blast creating an explosion leaving blue fire everywhere. " He cancelled it out?!" AFO says while rushing Deku. They begin a cycle of trading attacks and blocking each other creating shockwaves. 

Deku then knees AFO in the gut then uppercutting him in the face, followed by a kick to the head then a punch that breaks AFO's guard. AFO then starts firing ki blasts at Deku who backs up and starts dodging them by backflipping. Deku then jumps over an explosion followed by AFO sending out a wave of ki blasts. Deku then begins to run through then while dodging. He then knocks a ki blast away, then he punches AFO who blocks it. They then begin another cycle of trading blows before AFO jumps up and delivers a strong punch to Deku who blocks it with his arm creating a massive shockwave. It then shows a calm Deku staring at an angried AFO.