IMPORTANT--SEQUEL INFORMATION

Alright, my dudes: sequel talk.

There was originally not going to be a sequel for this story, mostly because I was planning on rewriting this, but after so many comments begging for a sequel, I decided to write one.

Now, another reason i wasn't going to write a sequel was because I had no idea what it would be about. But, thanks to gracenicholson05, I have come up with two ideas, and I'd like your input on which one you would read (pls comment on the informative paragraph of the sequel idea):

a) a second book picking up relatively where the first one left off except Cassie and Aaron are in college. Aaron struggles with the amount of male attention Cassie is getting, and Cassie does the same with Aaron and girls. It's most likely going to be really depressing and full of fights and tears and screaming matches and whatnot. Yeah.

Or:

b) a second book close to twenty years after the epilogue takes place. Cassie and Aaron are happily married, going on thirteen years, and have two kids: an eighteen years old boy and a seventeen year old girl. Haven't decided which one of their kids the story is going to follow, but that's what you guys are here for :) I'm actually thinking of having their two separate, but still intertwined, storylines together in one book (like switching povs and stuff) but that's a really hard thing to do and is going to take me, at the very least, three to four months to plan it out correctly.

As you can see, both ideas have their advantages, and both ideas have some negative aspects to them as well, which is why it's so hard to choose between them.

Hope you guys can help me out :)

If you have any other ideas for a sequel, or a way to improve/build upon one of the two ideas above, comment them!

The sequel probably won't be affected by me rewriting this story, but if it is I'll be postponing it until I finish with said rewriting.

I currently have two other projects I'm working on, Loving You, which is about an overweight and insecure college student, and The Thing About You, which is a in-love-with-the-best-friend story but with a twist. Even if it's only the first chapter, I'd appreciate it if you'd check it out.

That's about it, guys! Leave a comment if you have any questions :)

--jae