Preparing Cultural Festival

It was the day after the whole Parents day incident with Izuku getting a little too emotional, but now everything is settling down while it was the next day and everyone was in class as Aizawa was standing in front of them.

"Like I said yesterday, the culture festival is coming soon, so class 1A has to pick on it's event" said Aizawa.

This got everyone until Kirishima said something.

"Mr. Aizawa, are you sure we should even be doing this especially with villainy on the rise?" said Kirishima.

"Kirishima, you've changed" said Kaminari.

"You're right, it is a reasonable opinion, but U.A isn't just the hero course, if the sports festival is a big moment for the hero course, then the culture festival is time for the support, general and business course to shine and show off what they got, for them it's an event they're looking forward to with that fact that people are feeling stressed by the current situation which started with the dorm system came about because of the hero course" said Aizawa

"Thinking about it that way there's no no excuse for not holding it" said Kirishima.

"Yeah, that's why we can't just say we won't have it, unlike past years, this year other than some of the people involved, the festival will be just for the school, even if we aren't the focus each class still needs to participate with something, you need to decide that today" said Aizawa as he soon fell asleep in his sleeping bag.

'He's asleep' everyone thought.

With that over Izuku and Momo went up in front.

"With the information Aizawa just gave us we need to pick an event today" said Izuku.

"That's why we decided that we'll hear out your suggestions on what we should do" said Momo.

This was when a barrage of suggestions was being thrown at them.

"Calm down everyone" said Izuku.

With that they started to collect all the suggestions from all their classmates.

Maid Cafe
Arm-Wrestling Tournament 
Fun House 
Mochi
Student of Darkness Feast 
Dance
Boo?
Skit
Local History 
Presentation
Death Match
Petting Zoo.
Takoyaki 
Asian Cafe
Dance Performances 
Study Session 
Hero Quiz
Hand-Made Soba
My Twinkling Show
Frog Song
Crepes 

"With that I think we got a vote from everyone now" said Izuku.

"I'll eliminate the inappropriate, impossible or confusing ideas" said Momo

With that she quickly got rid of Tokoyami, Mineta, Aoyama and Bakugou suggestions.

"Come guys let's do a maid cafe, with Midoriya and the girls from our class it'll draw the most attention" said Kaminari.

But this was received by ear jack to his ear by Jiro.

"I prefer not being a part of your fantasy, also you're probably going to leave the rest to Izuku on the cooking by himself" said Jiro.

:Well yeah, we would just get his way, well maybe Sato could be on the sweets" said Kaminari.

"That seems unfair, then what will you guys be doing?" said Toru.

"Of course let the Chefs take everything in control, while we just deal with the stuff on the side" said Kaminari.

"Wait what if we just replace the maids with butlers" said Toru.

"Yeah so the guys have to serve in cosplay instead of us, and I'm talking about that handsome manga butlers I've seen time to time" said Mina.

"Wait, hold up, Midoriya, do something" said Kaminari.