Filthy

Y/N awoke as a warm ray of sunshine hit her face. "You need to wake up and get dressed." She heard Mikasa say, "You don't want Levi to know you were late for breakfast, do you?" She asked playfully. "NO!, no he's so scary..." Y/n shivered. She's always had a crush on her captain, but it was secret. She's would always have dreams of him saving her from a titan, and holding her tightly in his arms. Right before the love confession and passionate kiss she would always wake from her desire. She would love for him to push her up against a wall and-"HEY!" She was snapped out of her thoughts by none other than Levi Ackerman himself. This was a bit of an awkward situation, considering she was still in her pajamas consisting of a thin night shirt and underwear. She blushed, covering her chest. "Where is my salute soldier?" he glared. Y/N hesitated, he could see everything, this is so embarrassing. Timidly standing, she stood tall and strait, saluting crisply. Levi looked at Y/N and narrowed his eyes, scanning her form. "You will clean the mess hall...alone," he stated firmly. Turning on his heels, he smirked stopping in the doorway. "By the way, nice panties..." His low laugh echoed down the hallway as he left.

*later in the mess hall*

"I can't believe he said that! So embarrassing..." Y/N thought to herself as she scrubbed the floor with a small thick bristled brush. "This place is filthy..." Levi grimaced, leaning in the doorway of the empty mess hall. Y/N quickly stood and saluted, wasting no time. "Don't mind me, go back to cleaning," he dismissed with a wave of his hand. She relaxed, sighing as she got back on her knees and continued scrubbing. A few minutes passed and no words from Levi, but Y/N could feel his eyes on her. She glanced up, seeing his polished boots supporting his weight against the frame. Looking back down she blew a strand of hair out of her face. Another minute passed, silence continued to fill the hall. Y/N put the brush in the soap bucket and sat up, wiping the sweat from her brow. She looked at the ceiling, avoiding her captains gaze, panting softly from the vigorous cleaning. Footsteps echoed through the hall, catching Y/N's attention. Looking away from the ceiling, her gaze met Levi's, who was kneeling to meet her eyes, staying silent. "Is there a problem captain?" Y/N questioned. Levi's eyes slowly scanned her form, his eyebrows knitted together. "Sir?" she persisted. "...You're filthy," he scolded.  Y/N stared at her captain, "What?",  she asked slightly annoyed. Levi sighed and rolled his eyes, "Are you deaf? I said you're filthy, look at yourself." Y/N looked down, her clothes were dusted with dirt. She can't even imagine what her face must look like. "Would you like me to join the other soldiers now?", she asked shyly. Levi's eyes widened, astounded. "Not in this condition your not." He stood and grabbed Y/N's arm leading her to the showers. "Clean up, I'll retrieve your clothes." Before Y/N could turn around Levi was gone, leaving her to her own devices. Many thoughts and questions raced through Y/N's head as the warm water ran down her body, the dirt washing down the drain. The image of Levi just staring at her, into her soul it seemed. It was all so confusing and overwhelming. She has a crush on him, sure, but there was something about that stare that made her...quiver. Not in a bad way, but not in a good either...it was hauntingly sexy. Y'N let her mind roam, different scenarios played in her head. A sharp knock ripped her from the fantasies. "Come in!" she called still under the steaming water. Shortly, Levi opened the door and stopped in his tracks. A devious idea popped into his head, he sat down the neatly folded clothes and stripped himself of his own. He silently stepped in the shower, his eyes land+ed on Y/N's naked form, his mind raced, he has wanted this since he had first laid eyes on her. He moved closer and gently wrapped his arms around her, feeling her tense at the sudden contact. Y/N turned around, her eyes widen at the sight of her nude captain. Her face turned red, covering her eyes. Levi chuckled, removing her hands and pinning her to the wall, holding them over her head. "C-Captain?" she squeaked. He smirked leaning in close to her ear, "You know...you were very cute this morning. I almost couldn't control myself. Don't get me started about you cleaning the mess hall....so dirty, so disheveled...so raw...so sexy," Levi growled.