Chapter -28

Guys , you people will love this update. I am sure.

2 years later..

"Tarunji , I am really scared. I don't know will I be able to crack this mains or not", Diya said while bitting her nails.

"Don't take tension Diya , you will clear mains just have faith in yourself", Tarun said while taking her in his arms.

"I don't want to let you down Tarunji", Diya said while looking in Tarun's eyes.

"You won't Diya and secondly even if you won't clear this time then there is always a second chance", Tarun said and plant a kiss on Diya's forehead.

"But , I will try to give my best and make you proud", Diya said with a smile.

"I am sure you will . Now let's sleep. You have to be fresh for tommorow's exam", Tarun said.

"Ya", Diya said and slept in Tarun's arms.

In this 2 years Tarun has been a major support in Diya's life. He not only worked hard at his work place but also took great care of Bhavika and household chores. From waking up early to make breakfast and lunch to making dinner to doing other works at home. He didn't allow Diya to touch any work. She was strictly instructed to focus on studies. Her only work was to go to college , come back home and go to coaching for IAS. Many a times she insisted to help Tarun in work but he would simply decline. She would feel bad seeing Tarun doing all the work but she can't help. She has made a promise to herself that she won't let his hardwork get waste. She would fulfill his dream to a see her as an IAS . She backed up herself and studied for more then 8 hours. It was her dedication towards studies that she cleared pre exams of IAS in one go.

Next morning..
"Good morning", Tarun wished Diya while entering the room with a tray in his hand.

"Good morning Tarunji", Diya wished him with a smile.

"Come let's have breakfast", Tarun said while keeping the plates on table.

"We can do breakfast at dinning table as well then why here?", Diya asked him.

"Because I want to do it here. No other reason", Tarun said.

They both had there breakfast while Tarun tried his best to calm Diya by his soothing words and giving her confidence.

"Diya , all the best and don't get panic and just remember ..",Tarun is telling Diya when they hear the door bell.

"Who can it be this early morning?", Diya asked confused.

"Come , let's see", Tarun said and both of them went towards the door.

There stood Farhan with his parents.

"Abbu , ammi!! What a pleasant surprise", Diya said shocked with happiness on her face and hugged both of them one by one.

Yes ,you heared it right. Diya started calling Farhan's parents abbu , ammi after an year of that incidence. They fulfilled all the responsibilities which parents fulfill in there daughter's life.

Every alternative weekend Diya along with Bhavika stay at Farhan's place. It is now her maternal home.