Chapter 32. Welcome Home

The pain was horrible, you couldn't breath properly and could barley move without pain shooting across your stomach.

You breathed in and out while fighting the urge to push. You were in labor and you needed dean now!.

"DEAN!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. You were currently in the hallway right next to your room trying to hold yourself up.

You heard footsteps come running and felt a pair of arms help you stand up. "Cas!" You heard dean yell.

You felt weak and just for a moment felt the pain lessen. Suddenly Cas appeared with a look of concern written all over his face.

"Cas she's in labor! Get a doctor now!" Dean said. Dean then proceeded to help you into the room you were trying to leave to begin with and lay you down.

You were already sweating bullets and felt super uncomfortable. Then a flutter of wings and a gasp told you that a doctor was here.

"Get me my bag!" You heard the doctor say urgently.The same stabbing feeling you felt a few minutes ago came back sacking its revenge.

The pain was so bad it knocked the breath out of you. You felt tears travel down your face with a mixture of your sweat.

Your whole body felt the urge to push and push hard. The doctor stuck something in your arm and you felt the pain lessen some already.

"I gave you a epidural, this should help lessen the pain but not all the way. Now how long has the contractions been going on for?" The doctor asked.

You painted before answering "for about ten minutes now" you said. He nodded, "I believe it's time" he said smiling.

But before you could laugh or chuckle another pain shot through you and you pushed. The doctor rushed to the end of the bed and everything seemed a blur.

"(Y/n) I'm gonna need you to push really hard when your next contraction hits" you heard the doctor say.

You nodded very fast and breathed in and out. You felt deans hand slide into your and you turned your head and saw the man you fell in love with.

This was really happening, you were going to have a family. You smiled at dean before the biggest pain you felt shot through you and you screamed.

You were soaked in sweat, you screamed so loud that you were for sure all of heaven could hear you. But then the pain was no more and you heard a little cry.

Your eyes filled up with tears and you wanted your baby. Dean stood up and walked around the bed. You couldn't sit up or look so you laid there waiting.

Then, a little bundle of cloth was in deans arms and you started to cry because of the scene before you. You reached your arms out and dean set the baby in your hands.

You brought the baby to your chest and gently wiped the tip of your middle finger across its cheek. It had green eyes likes deans and you knew right away this was your little Jack.

"Hey jack" you whispered. He was staring with wide eyes and was already cooing. But then your smile faltered when pain started up again in the lower part of your stomach.

"Dean take Jack!" You said quickly. Right as Jack was out of your arms you started to push. The doctor was confused but then realized you were having twins.

Pain took over your senses and you screamed for what seemed like hours. But before you knew it another little wail could be heard.

You fell back against the bed and closed your eyes exhausted. You wanted sleep but what you really wanted was your two babies in your arms.

"Dean?" You slurred. "I want our babies" you said softly. You heard some movement and then opened your eyes.

You saw Jack and Willow in deans arms, coming towards you. You raised your arms up reaching for them.

Dean smiled and gently placed the both of them in each of your arms. They were so light and looked absolutely adorable.

Jack was now asleep but little willow was wide awake. She had your eye color and you kissed her forehead.

She cooed and reached her little arms out. You smiled and giggled at her. You began to hum "Carry on my wayward son" very softly and willow began to shut her eyes.

You knew that when they woke up, they would be hungry. But that's why you had plenty of bottles and formula.

Your eyes began to shut and then your arms were cold. You opened them and found Jack and willow gone.

You sat up before feeling a hand on your shoulder. "Dean is putting them in there beds" Cas said calmly.

You nodded and sat back beginning to fall asleep. The doctor left the room and before you even knew what hit you, you were out like a light. Out of pure happiness and exhaustion.

A/n~ Alright! So the babies are in the picture now and let me tell you, I have some brilliant ideas! I can't wait to write them so hang tight!!