Knowing the truth (1)

Just before Yue entered her courtyard her wrist was pulled by a hand and she's already in an embrace. "Why are you escaping, miss. Feng?" Yue turned her face to him and answered "what escaping Mr. Qin? I'm just taking a stroll."

"Then let me accompany you on your stroll." Without waiting for her reply, he carried her in a princess carry into her courtyard. Yue also hugged her arms around his neck and complied.

Yu Chen put her on the bed "you are becoming more naughty yue." Saying he hugged her tightly. "I was searching for you day and night. But there was no result and it's already been a week. I thought you left me again. I can bear anything but you distancing from me, please don't leave me, little yue."

Just from his tone,yue can decipher how he's feeling. Yue broke the hug and held his face in her palms. "Listen Yu Chen, I will never leave you. Whatever the circumstances are I will always be here for you and be with you."

Yue lightly kissed him on his lips and hugged him. After sometime Yue asked Yu Chen " let's go back okay. There are many things waiting for us to know." Understanding the seriousness in her tone, he parted reluctantly.

Soon they reached the main hall and both the families are waiting for them. "It's already time for her to know haa..." Qin Luo said with a sigh. Yue didn't bother with him and turned to her aunt "let's go."

The purple Phoenix already anticipated their arrival and started talking " your mother Feng Rui is really a great person. There's a ancestor dragon which was residing in these sects and it's the connection between dragon and phoenix sects. That dragon liked your mother perseverance and also impressed by her talent in cultivation. When your mother fell in love with your father and married him , that dragon gave a drop of his essence to your father. From that day onwards, your father got the power to transform into a dragon. Because of the lack of essence , the dragon life won't last long. So he called your mother and told her that his soul will reborn as her daughter. There's a sect known as 'dark cult' and that sect leader is a mysterious person. He configured a way which will increase his cultivation to maximum possible level and that's by using the blood of two ancestor dragons which are you and your father. He poisoned your father by preventing him from using his powers and imprisoned him. Your father used his last retort and sent a message to your mother and asked her to fled from here. Then your mother went to that kingdom and asked her sworn brother to protect you. After what happened,you clearly know them. When you're three years old, that sect's leader announced that if your mother didn't surrender,then he will kill your father. Even though your mother know that he will not do that, she didn't have any choice but to surrender herself. "

Everyone's mood become depressed and they quickly left for the main hall. When they are thinking of what to do next,the hall resonated an eerie laughter.