Chapter 24- School Prince, A Little Sultry (23)

"The second lap." As soon as Zhao Sen's voice fell, someone continued to say, "This is really too much. Really when we are scared? It's almost a lap after class. It's not a lot of work to cut corners. "

After talking, the sound of the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

Some people couldn't help muttering, "So boring. Can't she run faster?"

"That is, is this a trick to run till noon?"

"Very weak."

"Oh, it's scattered, and we have to go back to class."

"Mr. Fan said she was a lot of things. Now, maybe the teacher is right."

The remaining students planned to leave, until one person said, "Hey, what's wrong with her? Fainted?"

Looking at the playground, the thin body suddenly stopped. In the next second, when she slumped, falling to her knees.

After she fell, she laid there for a long time.

Someone couldn't help saying, "She just fell down after only two laps? Is she pretending?"

"Ah, you can pretend like that."

Zhao Sen frowned, feeling something was wrong, so he walked over and looked.

He approached, seeing Su Yan's pale face, bean-sized sweat dripping down.

"Classmate, are you okay?" He asked in a voice. Seeing Su Yan not talking, he was about to reach out.

Suddenly a boy appeared, with a strong presence, bending over to hold Su Yan.

Looking at the girl, his good-looking eyebrows wrinkled. "I'll take you to the infirmary."

The voice fell, and he hugged the girl by the waist and strode towards the infirmary.

He didn't look at anyone else from start to finish.

But there were a lot of exclaiming voices around.

"Wow, that man... Jiang Ran?!"

"How could he be here?"

"He's not here for Su Yan, is he?"

"Yufei, do you know what's going on?" Someone asked suddenly.

Yao Yufei stiffened. Then there was impatience on her cold face. "You didn't see Su Yan faint? Shouldn't students help each other?"

Then she went to the medical office. As soon as she spoke, everyone froze.

No one dared to take any more action. There was nothing to look at, so everyone naturally dispersed.

Cheng Xingyang originally came with Jiang Ran. Unexpectedly, Jiang Ran's face suddenly changed and went out.

By the time he reacted, Jiang Ran had already left with Su Yan.

Then, he watched Yao Yufei and those classmates talking about it.

Cheng Xingyang shook his head with a smile and also walked towards the infirmary.

Jiang Ran's speed was very fast, and in a blink of an eye, he was already at the infirmary and put her on the bed.

The doctor has come over. At a glance, looking at Su Yan's pale face, he could tell it was serious.

"What's the matter?" He held a flashlight and opened Su Yan's eyelids a few times, then checked all over her body.

Jiang Ran frowned. "Running Laos in the playground, then passed out."

The doctor nodded, listening. Then he heard Jiang Ran's voice and looked up at him, a little surprised.

It seems that the person who came in holding this girl was Jiang Ran.

He waited until the check-up was done.

"Doctor, is she okay?" Jiang Ran couldn't help asking

The doctor put his stethoscope away and smiled. "Nothing big, it's the amount of exercise and temporary fainting caused by physical weakness. I just checked her. The girl's body is really bad. She is not fit for strenuous exercise, and best for her to be running less."

Note: Patreon! Go donate if u want, no expecting to earn much(or any) money tho. Link is on my Wattpad profile

Last chapter for today uwu