A Slutty Man

Charles stood up and take his clothes on the ground.
His body is covered with red dots.
Julius look at him unreserved and admire the man's body.
He sigh.

"Where will you stay?" Julius asks worriedly.

"I have my room on the lower deck. You stay here and rest. Pretend you don't know me and don't look at me often. I will also ignore you. I think that pirates have their agents in the ship that is why they can easily hijack ships.
You don't trust anyone around and also warn that boy around you."

"Hmm. Promise me you will not do anything crazy."
Julius hold Charles two hand and kiss them. He look at Charles with pleading eyes.

Charles touches his face and kiss him. The kiss lasted a minute and the two just stay quiet while their forehead press on each other.

After a while Charles stands up and walk away.

Julius took a deep breath and exhale.
He closed his eyes and his lips tremble.
He is so happy.
But also scared.
Charles loves for him.
He loves him so badly that he feared that Charles one day die for him and he doesn't want that to happen.
He cried in the bed.

"I want to do one thing for you and in return you want to give me hundred. You fool. When will you let me love you more than you love me?"
He look up and tasted his own lips and hug himself. If he close his eyes he can still feel Charles warmth.

***

Charles is happily flirting with the ship crew. Some of them have fallen in love and keep touching his waist.

Julius almost died in anger.

"C-calm down young master Julius. Y-you can't get mad at Fourth right now." Sam said trying to calm his master that is trying to endure the anger inside of him.
Every night he will touch the side of the bed and wonder what Charles is doing. He knows deep inside that Charles is just fooling around to inquire things but why does it need to involve touching!!!!

"Let's go." Julius said and walk away.
In his rush he bumb into the old woman who lend him a hankerchief.

"Oh. I am sorry Madame."

"Hmm. Oh. You." The woman sweetly smiles.
She is a very easy to befriend old woman who looks so happy. Her wrinkles are only making her more kindly.

"Are you in a hurry?" The woman ask.

"N-no. It's just..." Julius looks back and see Charles coyly laughing with a man.
"There is disgusting things I don't want to see."

The old lady look at his back and see the man.
She also frowns.
"I saw that man with another man last night. Very disgusting indeed. How about you join this old woman for a tea?"

"........"

"Young man?"

"Huh?"

"Are you alright? Your face is very pale."

"N-no. I am alright. It is the usual ship rocking. I...I am not used to long distance travel." He smiles.

'What do you mean last night?! What is he doing last night?'
Is what is going inside his head.

The woman has a very sweet smile.
"I can tell that you are a very refined scholar." She said and grab Julius wrist. "Hm..Very delicate indeed."

Julius took back his arm.
"I'm sorry. I am not used to people touching me."

The woman instead of getting mad look elated.
"It is fine. I met alot like you. Very good temper."

"Hm." Julius smiles.