Final

"Taehyung!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs. Mark, who was about to get into his car, heard her cry and peeked to see what was happening. Despite her desire to run to Taehyung, Chan held her back, urging her to stay away from the gunfire. "No!" She resisted, but Chan kept his grip. Meanwhile, Mark pulled his gun and began firing at the person who had shot Taehyung. The bullet targeted the attacker's leg, and Mark rushed towards Taehyung, who lay on the grass in pain.

"Hey Tae, are you alright?" Mark yell, holding his hand.

"your... Your father." Taehyung whispered, staring at his eyes.

"Yes, you got him, Tae. You got him," he said. Mark avoided looking at his father, who was being killed by Taehyung. Taehyung fired at Juan just as someone else shot him at the same time. Y/n, now free, ran to her lover, while Mark rushed to the man he had shot in the leg.

"Taehyung.." she calls his name out.

"it's cold.." he said to her. Her tears overflowing and dripping on his face. "I'm sorry how I mistreated you. I'm sorry I pained you so much. Will you forgive me?"

"If you die, I will not. If you live, I might reconsider it." He laughs a pained one at that. Then he gives her her favourite smile. It was weak. She took his hand to her cheek, caressing her wet cheek.

"Y/n, be my wife." he whispered as he was getting weaker. She pleaded.

"I might reconsider it if I forgive you." She puts her head on his forehead. "This isn't going to be easy Taehyung."

"I know. But I will be your husband." He closes his eyes. Her breath hitched, her hand started to be cold. Her tears screamed. Her heart aches.

"Tae..?" Her father comes out. Searching for her. She was crying hard when he found her.

"Son!" Taehyung's father runs to them and sits on the grass, he tried to lift his son up with the help of Hoseok and Jin. Taehyung was in so much pain, the bullet has hit on his side back waist.

Everything was about to be done.

"Hey, get my plan ready by now. I need to travel to France. Now!" Hyuns wife yelled over the line, wanted to run away. From everything, everyone, and even her husband. She got up to the plan, took her seat and was all alone. She thought so.

"Bonjour." the old woman who loves gold, looked at her in horror. "going to Paris? Oh, what a coincidence? Me too!" the woman laughed happily at her. She was done.

*baam!*

"what a gold digger, bitch!" the woman who just shoot her, was Hanna. Y/ns real grandmother.

Now everything is peacefully done.

~

Getting off of the car with a full black tight dress. Long boot high heels. Colorful flowers. Red lipstick and a diamond ring.

"hey, mom."  Y/n said happily with her wide smile. "Check out this beautiful ring!" She reached her hand out on the grave. "Isn't it beautiful?"

"It's a good thing your mother and her sister, Maria. Maria and her husband, all beside each other. Right, darling?" Y/n looked up at her husband, smiling.

"right, darling." her smile made him give her a smile which she adore so much.

"come on, let's head back now. They are probably hungry and waiting for us."

~

"aye, aye! Good you came on time, the food was about to get cold. Tsk." Y/n's father came hugging her. She hugged back,

"Nice smell."

"I know right? It's the food I made! "

"It's me who made the food, not your father, Y/n." Jin said putting the dish on the table with his new fiance, Soojin. She puts the sodas drinking glasses on the table with him. Hoseok and Jimin jumped off of the sofa and sat on the table as soon as they saw homemade pizza.

"Pizza pizza!" They started to sing as they sliced the pizza off.

"shut up, will you?" Yoongi said annoyed, getting up as well.

Y/n and Taehyung greeted everyone before sitting on the table. Y/n is admiring each person from here. She was happy. She felt peace. Family and friends together was a dream come true.

~

Chans mothers, who is the sister of Y/ns father finally knew the truth and saw her two brothers. Her husband Han, is freely to work whatever he wants too. And they were happily.
~
Soojin and Jin , got engaged after she got out of the hospital. Jin was her old crush who worked at the restaurant as he was spying someone that day. Which he was surprised that she knew him by his wide shoulders and pink lips. Thankfully she was alive, Y/n needed her more than anything.
~
Lady Sana who heard about the whole story, she fainted from hearing that Taes father were alive. She stopped working and focused on her family from know on.
~
Y/ns not biological Grandmother is still seeing her and always talk to each other, she was still in a good contact. And they finally found out who killed her son, Y/ns adaption father, it was the Baeks gang. Hyun knew he was working with the Kim's as that's why he killed him.
~
Hyun is at the Jeons jail. They made him suffer so much there.
~
Mark traveled away from there, to start a new life. He promised he would come back for Taehyung to visit.
~
Jungkook now knows the story about his father and grandfather. He was happy that his grandfather wasn't like his father, he showed him what care really is like. Jungkooks grandfather, Hanseyo, is sick and soon to lose blood and die. He told him to come at his place. But Jungkook refused, he wanted a normal life now. Hanseyo didn't force him, but instead, he asked Minjun and he happily agreed to take the biggest boss's place.
~
Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon decided to get to the University where Chan is in now. They didn't have any chance to study. They wanted a normal life, and they got it.
~
Yoongi found a job which he loves and so did Hoseok.
~
Taehyung, stopped working, unless if they needed him, he would gladly help them. Now he has a normal life with his lovely wife, Y/n. His father Junghae, is still working as the Kim boss, Y/ns father is working with his best friend, Junghae. Taehyung now wanted a family.

~

"Hey, Darling. Let's have babies. I think we are ready for that now." Taehyung says smugly and laughs seeing Y/n blush hard. Her cheeks roses.

The End.