Cut Off By My Best Friend

I sat in class wondering what I did wrong, what I said, what the reason was, many questions but no answers given. "Miss y/n are you listening to me?" Ms Smart called, snapping me out of my thoughts as a crumpled piece of paper landed on my desk coming from the direction of my boyfriend John Lennon, yes the naughtiest kid in school but in actuality he's a sweetheart and the biggest softy in the world. "Yes Ms" I smile before looking at the paper that John had thrown. I turn to him and blush deeply wanting this lesson over.

John could sense something was wrong as normally I'm bubbly and I shower him with love and affection but when he kissed me I didn't kiss back. "Baby what's wrong?" He frowns holding me by my waist against his, "I-I'm just wondering what the hell I did to make her ditch me" I sigh resting my head in his neck. "Baby ye did nothing wrong, it's her loss, ye deserve so much more than that and Paul, George and Ringo know that, we all love ye baby girl, I love ye" he smiles softly kissing my forehead, "you know what baby you are absolutely right, fuck her, I have you and the lads, you guys mean more to me than she ever will. And I love you all, I love you especially Johnny" I smile kissing his lips softly but passionately. Our tongues danced together as we made out passionately removing our clothes in the process. "Ye look so beautiful" he smiles biting his lip as he hands traveled and roamed around my body as I did the same to him before connecting our lips and bodies together once more.

A few hours later, John and I are laying in bed covered up cuddling with him playing with my hair and me holding him close kissing his chest a few times. "I love you John, I love you so so much baby" " I love ye too y/n, I love ye so so much too baby" he smiles leaning down to kiss me softly before we both fell asleep holding each other.

I may have lost a best friend but I'll never lose my boyfriend or my friendship with the others.