◇41◇

[⚠️CHAPTER CONTAINS KINDA  GRAPHIC CONTENT DURING SOME PARTS

[⚠️CHAPTER CONTAINS KINDA GRAPHIC CONTENT DURING SOME PARTS.]

(it's not toO bad don't worry)

🎆Chapter 41🎆

ALONG THE WAY, they had found John, who I might add was just coming out from his fight with Isen. If you could even call it a fight. It was more like a one-sided bloodbath. Cecile had explained the whole matter to him, to which he reluctantly agreed. At this point, he just wanted to find Sera. He could care less about who he needed to cooperate with.

Due to the fact that the house was on the very edge of town, they took a public bus to save some time. It was the middle of rush hour, meaning the bus was jam-packed. Unfortunately, some random pervert standing behind her had taken a picture of her when the wind was blowing up her skirt. He even had the audacity to  "accidentally" grope Y/N's behind while she was getting off the bus.

Of course, she noticed all of this. However, she didn't do anything to him yet.

Don't get her wrong though, she definitely remembered his face.

In roughly 20 minutes, they had arrived at the house Hower mentioned. Just as he said, it really was worn down and abandoned.

John didn't need to wait another second. He was on the verge of exploding, his fists aching to payback what they did to one of his best friends. As he took one step forward, a S/C stuck out to stop him.

"Stop."

She pursed her lips briefly, then started speaking to nobody in particular, confusing him and Cecile. "You two can come out now." Silence followed before there was a rustling of bushes and leaves. Two figures stepped out of the shadow, just happening to be Arlo and Elaine.

He narrowed his blue eyes at the unaffected H/C girl. "How did you know?"

"Because." Rolling her eyes, she flicked her hand toward the abandoned house. "Go."

"Excuse me?"

"Isn't that why you're here? Get her and leave."

Y/N had realized while they were on their way. She didn't want Seraphina to see her or John since it could complicate things for them. Especially since the boy wasn't in his right mind at the moment. Plus, Elaine was a healer, and she doubted those midtiers left her unharmed. That's why she left Arlo and Elaine alone when she noticed they were on their trail.

Y/N had to say though, she was a bit surprised John didn't notice the two at all. He must've been too blinded by anger to pay attention to his surroundings.