[54]

It's been four months since Alena and I were married and ever since we've been trying for a baby. So far it hasn't happened for us, but I'm sure that in time, and when it's meant to happen, it'll happen.

One month ago Riccardo and Bex welcomed their baby girl Chiara into the world. She beautiful with a full head of dark hair already. It may be too early to tell, but I think she looks a lot like Riccardo.

Today I've been helping out at one of the warehouses while Riccardo spends time with his girls. I was meant to finish at 3 PM but it's 1 pm and I've just arrive home.

I make my way inside and close the door behind me, locking it. Everything in the house is extremely quiet considering Alena is home today. I make my way up the stairs and into the living room, but she isn't there. I begin to walk down the hall, and that's when I hear her crying from inside the bedroom.

I push the door open and make my way in. She's sitting on the bathroom floor, her head in her hands as she sobs, I make my way over and noticed a pregnancy test sitting next to her.

I kneel down on the floor next to her "Alena" I whisper

"Dom" she shoots up and wipes her tears quickly "what are you doing home?" She picks up the test and stands to her feet, throwing it in the bin "how was it?"

"Alena." I say once more

"Uh, I was just about to start the laundry, so I might go and do that." She attempts to move past me

"Alena." I grab her wrist gently and pull her back to me "stop." I hold her face in my hands "talk to me"

"I don't have anything to say Domiano, it's just another negative test, I should be used to by now"

"Listen to me, we are going to have a baby okay, no matter what, no matter what we need to do, we will have a baby."

"It's not that simple"

"It is that simple Alena, if we can't conceive, we'll adopt, but I will give you a child"

She burst into tears and begins to sob in my arms. This is first time she's cried in front of me about it, up until this point I thought she was disappointed but okay with it, I didn't realize it was taking such a toll on her.

"Come on baby, let's go and down." I stroke her hair softy and lead her to bed.

Once we're both laying down I pull her into my arms and stroke her hair once more "Why didn't you talk to me about this?"

"Because I didn't want to upset you, I know you don't like seeing me cry" she sniffles

"Yes Tesoro it hurts me seeing you cry, but it hurts me even more that you've been doing it on your own and dealing with all of this on your own. You can always talk to me, always, about anything in the entire world"

"I know" she sniffles "I just want a baby so bad, I want to give you a child"

"And you will, I told you, no matter what we have to do" I press a kiss to her forehead.

After a while she drifts off to sleep in my arms, I hold her for a while, before slipping out of bed making my way downstairs. I pull my phone from my pocket and dial Aubrey.

"Dom, hi honey how are you?"

"I'm good, I was hoping to talk to you about something?"

"Of course Dom, is everything okay?"

I begin to fill Aubrey in on the fact Alena and I have been trying for a baby pretty much everyday since the day we got married and how it hasn't happened yet, and about how I found Alena in a state when I arrived home

"Oh honey." She sighs softly "I don't know why she kept it from us and has been trying to deal with it on her own, that's so unlike her. She needs to give her body a little time for the effects of the pill to be fully gone from her system. It can two to three months for it fully stop working after you stop taking it and she needs to stop putting so much pressure on herself that won't help either"

"Do you think maybe you could talk to her, and you know, not mention that I've talked to you about it? I don't want her to be angry with me"

"Of course Dom, you're a good husband you know that?"

"I'm trying" I say truthfully with a soft smile "I'll talk to you later"

After ending the call I make my way back upstairs and slide into bed next to my wife once more, she's still fast asleep, her face stained in tears. I move her hair from her face and press and soft kiss to her forehead "I love you Tesoro."

I wake to the sound of chatting from the living room. I make my way to the bedroom door and stop, listening for a moment. It's Aubrey's voice I can hear, Aubrey and Alena. Rather then ruining their talk, I stay in the bedroom and turn the TV on, laying back in bed watching it.

"Dom" Alena whispers as she pushes the bedroom door open slowly "oh, you're awake" she says with a smile

"I'm awake, I heard you and your mum talking and didn't want to interrupt."

She makes her way over to the bed and sits down "You spoke to her didn't you?"

"What, N-no" I lie

"She said the same thing, but I don't believe her, or you." She leans in and presses a kiss to my lips "you're the best husband in the world you know that?"

"Wait, you're not angry?"

"Of course I'm not angry" she straddles my lap and leans down pressing her lips to my neck "You called her because you knew I'd listen to her and she'd be able to give me good advice and that's what she did." She places a few more kisses down the side of my neck. "And right now I don't want to worry about making a baby, I just want to have sex with husband for no reason at all other than because I love him and I want to show him how much." She mumbles against my skin as she kisses down my body.

As soon as she reaches my jeans she pulls them off followed by my briefs and takes my hard length into her mouth

"Fuck" I moan softly and tangle my fingers in her hair.

Since getting married there has been no foreplay, it's been straight up sex, trying to get pregnant, and I don't mind I love my wife and I'm happy to have sex with her however she wants it every night, but I have missed doing it for fun rather than to get her pregnant.

Feeling myself close, I tug at her hair tighter, she continues until I finish and makes sure she gets every last drop before kissing back up my body.

The second she reaches my lips, I flip her quickly and pull her dress over the top of her head, followed by her panties and make my way down her body, kissing her skin until I reaching her aching core. I place her legs on either shoulder and lower my head between her thighs, tasting her for what feels like the first time in forever.

It doesn't take her long to climax and come un-done. I kiss back up her body, and press my lips to her neck, at the same time I slide my hard length into her.

She moans softly and looks up at me, pure lust and no other intent in her eyes. "Let's do whatever you want tonight" she smirks up at me.