18

Straightening out his suit Leo brought his clenched fist up to the door, roughly knocking against the wood

The impatient man waited a minute for an answer raising his fist to knock again when no one came only for it to swing open.

"Jesus Christ man it's fucking early"

Leo rolled is eyes at his immature cousin, examining his rough state.

Damien stood one hand leaning against the door frame, he had no shirt on indicating he had only just woken up, that and his hair was all over the place.

"You look like shit" Leo mumbled pushing past the boy and walking into his surprisingly clean apartment.

Damien simply smirked shutting the door with his arms out, "well I do try".

"You want anything ?"

"Tea?"
"Coffee?"
"Scotch?"

"It's barely nine" Leo's eyes narrowed at his smirking cousin.

"Precisely" Damien grinned going over to the vastly full alcohol cabinet pulling out an expensive bottle of Macallan neat.

"How's that baby girl of yours?" He casually questioned, pouring a generous amount of scotch into his glass.

Damien turned around with the beverage tightly gripped in his hand only to find Leo towering over him.

They where similar heights however at this moment in time Leo had made himself twice as big.

Leo's face was positioned only inches away from Damiens as he stared down at him intimidatingly, his eyes practically glared holes into his cousins.

Damien didn't even flinch.

"You know,  Oscar told me about your little appearance the other day. I have to say it made me very angry" Leo spoke calmly as if he was reprimanding a child.

"See I don't giving a flying fuck if you're family or not, you've never acted like it but hey that was up to you and I was fine with that. That was until my little girl started getting approached by random ass men and then you."

Damiens facial expression remained neutral however he knew deep down he had fucked up when sending Dimitri to spy on the little one, he now recognised that he should of taken the task into his own hands. That way at least she was more safe and his cousins were less suspicious.

" So I'm just gonna say this" Leo began, raising his forearm and pressing it firmly against Damiens neck.

Not hard enough to do any proper damage but enough to make him feel the pain.