Part 27: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

Ever since that day, this Father of mine had not been apart from me. I guess that gave him a bit of a trauma.

'But Daddy, you won't be able to sell me off like this.'

Today is my coronation and birthday, at first this big human is against it, then suddenly after that ordeal with jungle boy, he ordered Kaleid to help the Queen for the preparations.

I looked down at the dress I am wearing. It looks pretty and I feel like running around with it, and going around in circles to see it flow with the wind. I looked up to his face to see if there is anyway he will let me go for a moment but he just been wearing this same stern look.

'Sigh...'

I just rest my head to my hand and breath out loudly.

"Don't do that." I heard him saying.

'I need some freedom daddy, you are suffocating me.'

Then the doors open. We been greeting nobles and royals since this morning. They all praise the little me and trying to appease the mood of this beast, but no one succeeds.

However this time, the one who entered have a different aura than anyone else. An aura that feel familiar to me once.

"Glory to the King of Spade." The older man respectively bowed his head.

I felt a sudden rush of heat from the big human I am sitting on. I looked at him, and I witnessed a very humanly expression on him. It was the same expression he had when we first met that night.

"Father..." He whispered.

The old man gently raised his head and smiled like an angel.

"How are you my son."

The big human, stood up from his throne. He gently sat me on it and ran to the old man and groveled before him. And a loud sounds of sobbing can be heard.

"Oh, my this is unfitting for a King."

The old man gently kneeled down and rubbed the back of the big human. And I can hear some few words from him.

"Please, forgive me, I could not protect her."

"It is not your fault. We know it will happen." The old man showed a very painful expression. Then he look up at me and return my gaze.

The old man chuckled.

"She is identical to you and Ace but her aura is just like Magdalene's."

'Is this man my maternal grandfather?'

"Now, now, you shouldn't leave a child unattended in such a high place."

"I am sorry." The big human trying to control his sobbing.

'Daddy can look like a beast in a minute then a child in a second...'

The older man slowly stride to me. He grabbed and squeezed my little hands and gently kissed them.

"Thank you for being born, Princess Dream."

I could see his eyes glistening from holding out his tears. I feel like crying too. I pat his cheeks and smile.

"Ha, ha, you truly are my daughter's child."

What a kind man.

'I am sorry for taking your daughter's life.'

.....

"My dear!!!"

A sudden embrace from my back, almost make my face meet the ground, but the person at my back grasp me tightly. I annoyingly look back, just by the sound of his voice, I knew right away who he is.