» 13

The sound of the bell had indicated that school had finished, a frenzy of teens crowded the hallways in a desperate rush to get home.

No one ever wanted to stay one minute longer at the school then needed, but there Hyuna was, waiting near her locker for her best friend.

She wanted to go home and get started on her math homework, but she had promised that she would go to Kyongs soccer practise with Myunghee.

Hyuna was happy for the girl, she really liked the boy, they had a real chemistry.

"Hyuna." Myunghee called out earning the girls attention. She was running down the hallway waving her hand in excitement and once reaching her she grabbed hold of her wrist and began dragging her down the hallway.

"We gotta hurry, or we'll be late, and I don't want to miss Kyo- I mean I don't want to miss getting good seats." She said, ears turning red in embarrassment and dragging Hyuna faster- the girl almost tripping over her feet as they made it outside.

The bleachers already had a decent amount of people on them when they arrived, but Myunghee lead the two to perfect seats. Seats with the best view of the field.

"I'm so glad you are here. I get so lonely." Myunghee said, reaching down and grabbing two drinks out of her bag and handing one to the girl next to her.

Hyuna gladly accepted and took a sip of her orange juice. "I don't know how you convinced me to come to be honest." Hyuna said with a laugh.

Hyuna was about to say something else, but the screams that erupted all around cut her off, spectators becoming excited over the group of soccer players that had walked onto the field.

Hyuna watched quietly, flicking over every boy in search of someone, not understanding why she was searching for the boy and feeling somewhat disappointed when she didn't see him straight away.

But there he was, number 13, Na Jaemin. Time had felt like it had stopped, the screams of her best friend next to her going unnoticed as Hyuna and the boy made eye contact.

Dark hair falling loosely over his forehead disheveled, nose ring and sun kissed skin shun under the heavy sun.

Her heart felt as if it stopped, he look unreal. The way he walked onto the field, the way he kept his eye contact. It felt like one of those cheesy moments in the movies.

The romantic song playing in the background as the sparks of a crush bloomed in the eyes of the girl, the jock walking in slow motion as you can hear the rapid beat of the protagonists heart.

That's basically what was happening, minus the music and slow motion- and the crush?

It had been three weeks since Jaemin and Hyuna had been announced as partners, and despite not starting on their assignment, Jaemin had been around a few times for family dinners- something about his father and hers joining companies or something.

Hyuna had never had a crush before, so she definitely didn't think she had one on Jaemin.

So she was beyond confused as to why something as simple as him walking onto the soccer field made her heart race.

Hues of pink spread across her face in an instant as her eyes widened, watching as he waved right at her.

Looking away in shock and confusion under the stair of the boy, embarrassed that she was staring.