Zero-G's

You always had fun at work, trying to get into space and create aircrafts in order to achieve space travel. You yawned as you shook your eyes and slumped back in your chair. The past few days had been pretty hectic with work as more people would come in around the country to see your designs, trying to sell those designs and a bunch of other things. You sighed and set down your pencil and placed your hand on your heads.

The door to your lab opened and you let them walk over to you. The person then wrapped their arms around you and pecked your cheek. You smiled as you heard their familiar giggle behind you.

(Y/N): Hello Doctor.

You heard another giggle and your partner in crime, Ochaco (L/N) (formally Uraraka), walked around and kneeled down beside you. You leaned over and kissed her on the lips as you both focused on the work at hand.

Ochaco: So, how's work been going?

(Y/N): Alright. Just a little stressed out recently.

Ochaco: Sorry. Really wished I could help.

(Y/N): Well, to be fair, you do have a Ph.D. astronuclear physics so clearly you could help me figure out how we could get some astronauts up there and a possible portal opening.

Ochaco: I do hope you understand the sheer idea of faster-than-light travel may be a heck of a lot harder than you think.

(Y/N): Yeah, I know. I know. So, you want to help me with these calculations?

Ochaco: Sure. I got it.

(Y/N): You don't need to do them all and-

Ochaco playfully touched your nose and pulled out another chair so you both began to work around the math for your design. The design was that of a rocket to try and land back on the moon once again. You both went back to the drawing board and redid the design over and over again until you both basically passed out at your desk. The following morning, you slowly awoke and looked over to see Ochaco passed out, both of you on the ground. You leaned down and kissed her forehead. Afterward, Ochaco slowly cuddled up closer to you and yawned.

She then slowly began to wake up and saw that you both passed out in your lab. She yawns and stretches upward as the day begins properly.

(Y/N): Yep. (She turns around) We fell asleep in the lab again.

Ochaco: Yeah. Well, we might as we get something to eat before we get to work.

(Y/N): Yeah. Come on.

You got up and offered Ochaco help up. Afterward, you locked up your lab and you both walked down to the cafeteria of the complex. The cafeteria was a large room and had plenty of food options for all types of needs and wants. You and your wife got your food and walked over to a small table, sat down and began to eat.

Ochaco: So, those designs are going to be submitted later in the week?

(Y/N): Yeah. Just need to finalize them. And then get those reviewed by others and so forth and so on.

Ochaco: Well, it is a process.

(Y/N): Yeah. How are those star charts going?

Ochaco: Great. We found a couple of red dwarfs and a few more possible systems. And from there we could go on and do-

Ochaco continued to talk about her findings with her colleagues with you fully engaged. You loved hearing about her successes. From finding her stars to finding new systems around the galaxy, it was honestly so much to hear about that kind of stuff. You also loved the fact that a lot of your colleagues would give you two the needed space to essentially give yourselves dates. While it does sound a bit pathetic, with work being as busy as it has been recently, you were just happy to have time for yourselves.