Part 2

Varron's POV

Today has been one heck of a day. I can't believe I got dragged into this mess. They expect me to just go along with their little team and be all buddy-buddy? Yeah, right. I'll show them what I'm made of. I brought a punching bag to my room to release some of this frustration.

As I pound on the bag, I can't get Y/n's words out of my head. Who does he think he is, telling me I'm weak? I'll prove him wrong. I'll prove all of them wrong. I won't be underestimated or pitied. I'm stronger than they think.

With each punch, I feel the anger and annoyance boiling inside me. Why can't they just leave me alone? I don't need anyone's help. I'll show them that I can handle myself just fine.

The punching bag finally gives in to my fury, tearing apart under my relentless strikes. I take a moment to catch my breath, trying to calm down. Maybe punching things isn't the best way to deal with this frustration.

I need to show them that I'm not someone to mess with. I'll train harder than ever, and I'll prove that I'm no pushover. They think they can look down on me? They're in for a surprise.

I decide to head outside for some fresh air. Maybe a change of scenery will do me good. As I walk through the bustling streets of Republic City, I can't help but feel a sense of determination. I'll prove to everyone, especially Y/n and Korra, that I'm not to be underestimated.

I pass by a group of benders showing off their skills, and I can't help but scoff. They think they're so impressive, but they have no idea what I'm capable of. I'll show them true power.

As the day goes on, I can't shake off this feeling of determination. I won't let anyone look down on me or think that they can control me. I'll prove my worth, not just to them, but to myself.

With a newfound sense of purpose, I head back to my room. I'll train harder, push myself to the limits, and become the best bender I can be. They may see me as a jerk, but I'll show them that there's much more to me than they think.

Y/N's P.O.V

As I arrived at Air Temple Island, I noticed Korra attempting the "Be the leaf" exercise under Tenzin's guidance.

Korra: [Getting hit by one of the gates and falling.] Ouch!

Y/N: [Concerned.] Are you okay?

Jinora, Ikki & Meelo: [Excitedly.] Y/N!!

The kids rushed over to me with warm greetings.

Y/N: [Affectionately.] Hey, guys.

Jinora: You're back.

Y/N: [Smiling.] Yeah, I promised I'd be back.

Ikki: [Excitedly.] Y/N, did you bring Naga with you? I missed her. Is she here?

Y/N: [Chuckling.] Sorry, Naga's not with me this time.

Ikki: [Disappointed.] Aw, okay.

Y/N: [Turning to Korra and Tenzin.] Hey, Korra.

Korra: [Smiling.] Hey, Y/N.

Tenzin: [Approvingly.] I see you two are already acquainted.

Korra: [Nodding.] Yes, Y/N and I met when I first came to Republic City.

Tenzin: [Pleased.] Ah, that's good to hear.

Y/N: [Smiling.] I'm here to offer some help with Korra's Airbending training.

Korra: [Surprised.] Really? But I thought you were a Waterbender.

Y/N: [Nods.] That's correct. I am a Waterbender, but Tenzin and I have been friends for a long time, and he invited me to assist with your training.