Again

Warnings: For the most part this is a soft story, but there will be instances of depression, suicidal thought, violence, cannibilism, child endangerment / abuse / death, slavery, prostitution, and prejudice. As always I put warnings at the top of the chapter as need be. Proceed with caution to your mental health if you are sensitive to any of the listed themes.

This is a direct sequel, if you do not want to read the other stories that's fine. I'll give a brief spoiler so you can just go ahead and read this story if you want. (SPOILER: This OC has been stuck in a time loop for dozens of lifetimes in the Narutoverse. This is her last life in the Narutoverse.) Secondly, this is not a heavy parody like Reverse Harem / Sakura. Given that this is Lilly's final adventure in the Narutoverse I wanted to take a more thoughtful approach to provide her with proper closure. Plus I got, like, five side plots to finish.

H̰̝̔̓͐ͧ̚e͙̫̭̣̭͑̒ͣ̚l͙̣̬̈́̃͒̄l̩̱̮ͅo̪̩͑ͯ̀ͬ,̩̖̬̜͐͋ ̬̥̳ͯd̪͂ͫȍ̺̩͓͔̮ ̘͒ͩy̆̒̑o̖̦̘ű̝͔̱̙̄ ͙̭̫͕͗͂̓̾r̜̟͇̠͌̐ͭe̱̺̺̝m̰̭ė̮ͤ̑̐̀mͮ̄b̪̟̭ͧͭ̇̓ͅẽ̯̤͕́r̖ͫ ̗͒̀̍̂̉m͉̜̊ͯ̃̒͆e̱͉̊́̉̇ͧͅ?̟̝ͬ̓ͥ͗͗ͅ

Pain pierced throughout my lower abdomen, and the tips of my fingers and toes felt chillingly numb. The pain in my abdomen was enough to make me weakly cry out, and when I did I found that my lungs were filled with blood.

Immediately realizing I was nearing death, I released the seal on my forehead and snapped my eyes open. My vision was a bit blurred, but I instantly focused on the giant (in proportion to my body) sword sticking out of my gut. It went straight through and dug into the wet ground underneath me. My chakra rushed to heal the broken ribs I had sustained, gently pulling them out of my lungs and repairing the tissue soon afterwards. Once I could breathe enough, I grasped the sword, unfortunately I had to grab it by the blade, as the hilt was too high up for me to reach.

I slowly pulled the sword out, keeping my whimpers to a minimum.

The sword was jagged on all ends and ripped up my organs and nerves as I pulled it out. Thankfully I had lifetimes (haha) worth of medical experience to pull from and I expertly directed my chakra to each issue.

Once the sword was fully out of me, I cauterized the wound with my chakra and let out a long sigh of relief.

That relief was short lived when I realized that I had next to no chakra, and no idea what the hell happened.

Feeling vaguely annoyed, I slowly sat up and assessed my surroundings.

I was dead center in a crater of some kind. What created the crater, I wasn't entirely certain. There were wisps of spiritual energy burning all around me and the crater. The white smoke-like substance felt oddly familiar and I had to wonder if it came from me. The explosion that created the crater certainly came from where I currently laid, so it would be the logical conclusion.

I knew I had a disproportionate amount of spiritual energy than most other humans due to my uncanny ability to constantly be reborn after death.

That didn't explain the why, though.

Shakily, I stood up, and I realized that my body was significantly shorter than what I was used to.

'Disoriented?' I thought. I could've gotten a concussion from the blast. I didn't have enough chakra to safely check for a head injury, though.

Wobbly, I hobbled out of the crater and saw a grotesque sight.

There were bodies everywhere.