chapter 7

Hey guys ,
I hope you all are doing extremely well in this tough situation . Be safe at home and spend time with family and ofcourse wattpad reading the chapters and encouraging me tooo .

❣❣❣

Keerti POV

It was early morning . Birds were chirping loudly . Sunlight was entering the room . I woke up to see the little angel still clinging too me . I carefully made her sleep properly and went to washroom after kissing her forehead . I dont know why I like her so much in this short span of few hours. After taking a cold shower , I got ready in pink kurti and white pants and started doing my hairs . While combing my hairs I turned around listening the voice of angel .

" aa.u..nnty "

I moved towards her and sat beside her on the bed .

" good morning baby " I said and she smile .

" are you feeling any pain here " I asked touching her forehead where she hurt herself. She shook her head .

" okay so let's fresh up then we will eat some food and I will give you your medicine " I said standing .

She still didnt respond . I sat beside her .

" what happen beta are you feeling hurt anywhere else " I asked when I saw tears oozing in her big brown eyes .

" papa ...I want to go to him . Who are you ?? Where is papa " she asked making me shock .I too dont have answer . She started crying .

I took her in my arms and hugged her to my chest . I caressed her hairs and started comforting her .

" baby I dont know where your papa is . I found you near the garden and brought you home . Listen we will eat medicine and then I will search for your father till then you can live with me ." I said and she nodded .

" with whom did you come to park . You didnt came alone right ??" She shook her head

" I came with aarushi aunty...she left me near swing and told me to play until she came back. But my ball went to road and I went to pick up from there and I dont know what happen after that . Please aunty dont tell aarushi aunty she will beat me then "she said shaking in my arms and my eyes widened. How can someone beat this young baby doll .

" okay okay shhhhh.. I will not send you to aarushi aunty. By the way what is your name and what is your papa's and mumma's name " I asked wiping her tears

" krishika Singhnia ... my papa name is naksh Singhnia and I don't know who is my mumma . Papa said he will bring her soon "

"Naksh Singhnia " I said repeating the name . Haven't I heard it somewhere . But where .

" okay I will call your papa and ask him to take you from here . Till then you can be with your new friend here " I asked forwarding my hand for handshake . She too accepted that .

" So I am keerti goenka and till little house is mine. Will you be my friend " I said while she give me her toothy grin .

I picked her up in my arms and took her to washroom to clean her . After fresh up I took her downstairs to the dining hall where whole family was gathered for the breakfast. I took my seat and wished everyone good morning making krishi sit in my lap .

" good morning papa "I said while krishi was looking at the new faces in front of her .

"Good morning keerti ... good morning little baby . So what is your name " my dad asked smiling at krishi . She first look at me and when I give her nod she introduce herself .