35| ALPHA

My entire life had I known this moment would come one day but never had I imagined me fighting my father. The only scenarios I had dared thinking about were my uncle and aunt fighting him for me. Never had it occurred to me that it would be me.

The very one he wanted dead.

I had tried to understand his reasonings but simply couldn't. He didn't want a girl to be his firstborn but did he have to kill me just because of that. I found a new life with my aunt and uncle who raised me as their own. He practically got rid of me. Why couldn't he let it go? Why was he so bitter?

His fist hit my face forcefully and I stumbled to the ground. Before he could jump on top of me, I had rolled away and kicked him hard in the stomach. He groaned and hate-filled his eyes. Out of everything that was happening, his olive-green eyes scared me the most. Just because they were so pretty and I had them myself.

We looked like each other and we both hated it.

"Why don't you just join your mother and do me a favor?", he snapped coldly.

His hand found a way around my neck and he slammed me to the ground. I felt all the air fly out of my lungs and I gasped for air but he started to choke me. My hands went around his and I tried to scratch him. My wolf was panicking and making me go insane. She was crying out for our mate as she sensed our shortage of oxygen. I could feel Edward panicking, I could hear the commotion. He was trying to come to me, to help me. They were holding him back.

"Celeste!", his voice was close to breaking.

I felt tears burn in my eyes. My father only tightened his grip and smirked amused. I didn't want to die like this, not by his hands.

"All these people who died today were a waste. You're not worth it, Celeste. You caused this all. You caused Elijah to die",

My hands fell still and suddenly I heard nothing. Elijah died? I had only known him for a few months. He was my brother and though we had started off on the wrong foot, I cared for him. I loved him. But he was gone, all because of our father.

Everything was because of him.

I had to grow up without a mother because of him. I had to grow up surrounded by bodyguards because he was out to get me. He killed so many of my friends because he wanted to hurt me. He tried to ruin my life with my mate. He had taken so much away from me.

That enraged me.

All my emotions crashed down at once and my wolf took over. It was very dangerous to do so because you could lose control. I didn't care. I wanted to rip the limbs of his body and make him suffer.

I pushed him off with so much power that he flew off me. I got back on her feet and stalked over to him. I sat on top of him and started to punch him without stopping. Each punch came from frustration and anger. I could only see the blood streaming out of his face.

My wolf was bugging me to jump alive. I stood up as he laid unconscious on the ground. All his pack members stared at me in shock and fear. I stared down to my bloodied hands, my claws were coming out. I understood what my wolf wanted and I would give it to her.

"Goodluck in hell, asshole", I snapped one last time at my father.

My fist buried its way into his chest and my hand wrapped around his heart. I pulled it out and held it up. I had taken his title. I had killed him.

"I'm the Alpha now",

I looked around and saw all the Pack Members of the Felix Pack fall to their knees. They bowed for me. My eyes found Edward, who looked relieved and proud of me. He nodded and I dropped the heart to the ground.

I won.