Chapter 1

⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅ your pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

I am not dreaming. am I ? I don't know if I am even alive to be honest, the past two minutes felt like I would pass out of joy. Finally I'm in my dream place, BTS fan meeting. Even my friend is here with me, I am so happy for both of us. After the new album release. I studied hard and worked part time jobs, also with the help of my friend Eli I afforded to get here by buying all the albums and everything that is needed.

The doors are still closed, I can feel myself sweating from nervousness and stress... Also it's so hot here there are a lot of people crowded, I can't breathe. It's insane how pretty the girls are (my gayness is showing oops). I bet they lost thousands of dollars on their makeup and dresses, that I can't afford even if I work my whole life. Actually i don't care, it's not like BTS will fall in love with them.

Wait what in the hell!! It's not like I have a chance, nor do I want them to fall in love with me. I just love their music and I want to tell them how much it helped me...

"Sky!! You are zoning out again! Geeez... Stop having conversations with yourself.. they already opened the doors and we are still here standing like idiots!!" Eli scolds, and slaps me in the arm."I wasn't having a -..." I tried to defend myself. "Just shut up and walk!! I can't believe how stupid you can be "they scolded again. Sometimes they act like a mom, after all Jin is their bias so it makes sense. They act somehow aggressive with me but I know that they love me the most, they just can't say it.

We entered the spacious hall, filled with chairs. In front of them there is a long table, that's where BTS are supposed to sit behind. Above of them there are some kind of big stage lighting instruments, to give lights to the idols. They were wrapped in the ceiling by wires.

We sat down in front of the long table, a little bit further than it. It still seems like a dream to me. I was just about to tell Eli to pinch me but I saw BTS walk in, like princes walking to their thrones. They looked so royal . It's the first time I feel my heart race that much. I can hear it inside of my head saying 'girl.. you are doomed.. I'm gonna make you faint right in front of them because of their handsomeness and overload cuteness'... "Oh come on you can't embarrass me like that heart !" I exclaim out loud without realizing. All the gazes are on me, I even saw namjoon looking at me weirdly.

'I think I don't need to let you faint to embarrass you' my heart chuckles "oh come on " I mumble, smiling awkwardly to the others and to namjoon to reassure them I'm not crazy.

BTS sat on their chairs, the bodyguards and staff were behind them. When I said they look like princes, I meant it.

We were sitting here like statues, watching armys talking with them and laughing.

And the others who are supposed to WAIT for their turns, are taking pictures and videos of the members. Seriously they do nothing, just take pictures, and what in hell are they going to do with 5000 pictures in your phones. Like please get a frickin LIFE! I am so bored, and thinking about stuff like that make me wanna write at this moment a book titled 'how to not be a stupid fan 101'.

Maybe talking with Eli will get rid the boredom "hey Eli! I was thinking about how stupid those -.... OH COME ON YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!!" I whisper-shoot at her, "why the fuck did you bring your game with you to the fan meeting are you insane !?" I angrily say

"Sky... Sweetie... can't you see I'm focusing on winning this shit right now... Just do what you always do and have a conversation with yourself okay?.. I'm busy" Eli says without glancing at me.

Great, I feel like dying here. It's not like I don't want to have conversation with my heart but it isn't responding to me, because I yelled at it? I don't know. Maybe watching BTS interaction with their fan will entertain me ...

***After 2 minutes of watching ***

That just made me twice as bored, it's not fun at all. Some fans are really making me angry, like that bitch who ignored taehyung. She didn't even glance at him once, I just have that feeling of wanting to punch her in the face. He looked so heartbroken.

It's not like those last months he changed, he didn't laugh like he used to do, he doesn't act childishly like he used to act, and I noticed that he lost weight. All that because of SOME FANS. Who started threatening him in social media.

Like If you don't like him just don't. No need to be rude and mean.

Knowing that some people hates you makes you depressed, especially when you know damn well that you did nothing to deserve that. Poor baby.

I just want to tell him how precious he is.

OMG FINALLY!! My turn is just after this girl. Finally after waiting 2 goddamn hours, I can end this and go home to eat and sleep.

Because of the excitement, I didn't sleep the whole night and didn't even have breakfast....

I was interrupted by seeing the same army who ignored taehyung doing something in the back.

' Sky you need to do something !!' my heart says. Oh and now you are here huh??

****TO BE CONTINUED****

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

MAR IS HERE ...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE....(◕દ◕)

HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS FANFICTION. I TRIED HARD TO NOT LET THIS BORING, AND ENTERTAIN YOU

AND DON'T FOGET TO VOTE (~ ̄³ ̄)~

I PURPLE YOU (◍•ᴗ•◍)💜