Chapter 22

Isabella's POV

I woke up to a loud noise in the kitchen, looking around the room Jen wasn't sleeping next to me. Sliding out my bed and walking towards the door, slowly I opened the door and walked out smelling something delicious.

"Good morning, cuore mio. I've made you some breakfast to start your day" Angel said flipping the last pancake. My heart is racing, my palms are getting sweating and my legs feel like noodles. Angel stood in front of me with only a towel tightly wrapped around his waist which was perfectly showing off his v-line and his hair wet dropping droplets on his back and shoulder, I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip.

"You like what you see?" he joked, snapping me off his body. I quickly turned my head before he saw me blush like a school girl.

"No need to look away from what belongs to you, don't pout you'll see a lot more of this when the time comes" he winked.

I smiled at him, we sat at the table and ate our breakfast together. I averted my eyes away from Angels body the whole breakfast. "If it bothers you that much that you can't look me in the eye all you have to do is tell me to put some clothes on" he said, "Please...".

Angel got up and walked into his room a few minutes later he wore a tight white v-neck that hugged his delicious muscles with some dark jeans.

"Better?" he asked and I nodded. We finished eating and Angel invited everyone to a fancy dinner party this afternoon. Tomorrow is our last day in the Bahamas therefore we need to party.

"Angel?" I asked, he turned towards me "Yes, cuore mio?".

"Do you want to go...out on a date...with me? This Sunday? You know the usual date with home movies and junk food?" I said. I felt so nervous I thought I was about to pass out. Angel looked at me with that Cat smile from Alice in Wonderland.

"It would be my honor to join you for a home movie junk food date. I shall be there around 3'ish" he smiled giving me a small peck on the lips. Now I have to get the snacks and movies ready for Sunday.

"How about we do it at my new house? It has its own theater but you have to pay me" he winked

"Pay? How much?"

"One billion of your sweet soft kisses" he joked.

"How about a back massage and about 5 kisses?" I played along.

"Playing dirty aren't we? How about this, back massage and you have to be my personal maid for a day wearing a maid outfit that I will choose myself" he winked.

He's playing really dirty...

"Uh...um"

"Tick tick...tick tock. Times running up Isabella"

"Uh...Fine but no kisses for you" I stuck my tongue at him, he gave me his best puppy dog face that just made my heart melt but I must resist.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him until nothing separated us not even air then he leaned his head towards my ear "Fine but I promise you this Isabella, you can't resist these lips all day" he said giving me light butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Angel, don't you think we should let Jen and Nick know about the dinner party tonight?" I said putting my hands on his chest to push him off but he won't get off. "Can we tell them later? I just want a few more minutes...you're too irresistible I can't help it, one kiss isn't enough, I want more" he whispered in my ear.

"If you guys are done being intimate, some of us would love to eat some breakfast" Nick snickered "Honestly, there a place call a bedroom you know" Jen said entering the kitchen. I pulled away from Angel an looked at them both, I could feel Angel smirking at me from behind. "Hey, guys. Um... so there's a dinner party, do you want to join us?" I asked.