That Time of Month

Dawn's POV

I wake up to the horrible sound of my alarm. When I'm on my period I'm always lazy. I slowly make my way to my closet and pick out some cute clothes.

 I slowly make my way to my closet and pick out some cute clothes

I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. I sit down on the toilet and change my pad. I remember about the sticky note from last night. I get dressed and do my hair like this.

 I get dressed and do my hair like this

I do my makeup and head downstairs. I poke my head through the kitchen door and see Tom. Time to ask.

"Hey Dad, um....I need some pads and some tampons." I say quickly.

"Ok. I'll get you some on my way to the gym." Tom says nonchalantly.

"That's it? You're not gonna ask my why, or anything?"

"Well, I'm assuming you're on your period and that's why you need pads. Am I right?"

I laugh. "Yes you're right." 

"The mood swings too." I sat down and ate my breakfast quickly. I got up and a big pang hit my stomach. Cramps great.

"Hey Dad. Add cramp pills to your shopping list please." I whine, oh god the pain .

"Got it. You want some Advil for school?" He asks opening the medicine cabinet. I nod and he hands me the medicine.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go grab my phone."

 I take a deep breath and walk upstairs to grab my backpack. I come back downstairs with by backpack on. I say bye to Tom and walk to the bus. My cramp is only getting worse. I see Paddy and walk over to him.

"Hey." I pant. He looks over at me.

"You ok?" He asks. I nod holding me stomach. "Ohhhhh. It's that time of month, huh?"

"Ya. It sucks. I'm craving chick-fil-a and some chocolates." I say as we get on the bus. The bus begins to move and I pull out my phone. I have SO many notifications. 

Paddy POV

I get on the bus with Dawn and we resort to our own devices. I decide to text Alan. He lives near the school so he walks to school. He gets to wake up later.