45

"No" I said bluntly.

Illumi looked surprised "what"

"Lumi I'm tired. I don't have time for this I don't love you but I do and I don't crap your giving me. If you don't mind I would like to go back to sleep."

"If you won't willingly give me one. I'll steal it."

He moved closer and I quickly wrapped my hand around his neck.  "I think the fuck not."

He smirked before swatting my hand off his neck. He sighed. "Fine. But this is my room. So I'm going to lay here... just like this." He laid behind me and wrapped his arm around my body and pulled me in tightly.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing. Go to sleep."

.

.

.
Hisoka was drunk Laying on his bed half naked and snapped a photo of himself and sent it out to his precious fiancé.

Hisoka: darling~
Hisoka: it's been so lonely without you
Hisoka: have you missed me?
Hisoka:

Hisoka: darling~Hisoka: it's been so lonely without youHisoka: have you missed me?Hisoka:

Fiancé: you don't seem lonely....

Hisoka: did machi send that to you? My my she's been causing quite a bit of problems lately

Hisoka: did machi send that to you? My my she's been causing quite a bit of problems lately.. she's no one you should be concerned with. You're my sadistic Queen~

Fiancé: we made an agreement hisoka. You get your hunters license and come back home. You've been missing since then and I find you on tv at the heavens arena. This was not a freedom trip for you to fool around one last time.

Hisoka: my beautiful little queen of hearts. I'm doing this to get the money to give you the grand wedding you deserve.

Fiancé: you're getting paid for this ?

hisoka: I admit , I got a bit distracted but I'm a man with needs

hisoka: I admit , I got a bit distracted but I'm a man with needs. <\3 and you refuse to see me.

Fiancé: are you blaming your actions on me Hisoka Morow?
Fiancé: Well then. If this is the game you would like to play we can play it.

Hisoka: now now , let's not get too hasty. You know I don't take your threats lightly. Remember what happened the last time a man touched you? Remember what I did to him ? I'd happily do it again.
Hisoka: don't make me kill you.
Hisoka: I love you
Hisoka: I would hate having to kill you.
Hisoka: sweetheart
Hisoka: please don't be like this.

Fiancé: I'll be leaving home shortly to find you. We will settle this in person.

.

.

.

Illumi was sound asleep, his soft breaths lightly blowing against my hair. I turned over quietly to face him. I admired his sleeping state for a bit.

This time tomorrow I might be fighting against beis father and grandfather. I might not come out alive.

I slowly lifted my hand to caress his face but before I could touch him he swiftly took my hand in his. "What are you doing." He asked.

"Thinking"

"About?"

"How I might die tomorrow." I said honestly. "I'm not afraid of death. But I'm nervous about fighting them."

"You won't die." He said comfortably

"How can you sound so sure?"

"Because I'll kill my target before they could kill you."

"And if you can't?"

"I will. I won't let you die." He brought my palm to his lips and kissed it gently. " promise."

Maybe it was the uncertainty or the hormones but I pulled illumi closer to me and kissed him. My hands traveled down his chest until my palm reached his member and gave it a slight squeeze.

Illumi respondes by rolling over top of me without breaking the kiss and tears my shirt open freeing my breasts. He pushed his member against my throbbing womanhood and slightly squeezed my neck as he did so.

"Your going to live" he whispered in my ear. " you don't have to act now."

"Are you saying you don't want to?" I asked.

"I'm not saying that at all."