6

TW: Mentions of suicide, self harm, panic attack, abuse, etc. See first chapter for more info

-

Eventually, the two were sitting on the floor in Aizawa's dorm. Aizawa holding a mug of coffee while in Izuku's hands, there was a cup of hot chocolate. Aizawa took a sip of his drink before speaking. "So...why Midoriya?" Izuku shifted a bit before attempting an answer. "I- ... I didn't mean to-" Aizawa held up a hand to stop Izuku. "I don't want lies Midoriya. I can't help you if you don't tell me the truth." Izuku's expression hardened. "Well, maybe I don't want your help!" He jerked his hands up a bit while yelling. "Maybe I just want to be on the ground splattered! Did you think about that?!" The hot chocolate swayed dangerously in the cup. "Midoriya, you're hot chocolate is going to spill." Izuku stopped and looked down at the drink. The more it settled, the more he did as well. He took a deep breath. "I'm just...I'm tired Mr. Aizawa..."" I just find that every time I try to do something right or something good I don't! I can't do anything right...My mom had always told me so...but that's alright because I love her and who else would've taken care of me when my father left? I should be more grateful for her. Izuku gave a pained smiled. Aizawa poked further. "You really love your mother don't you?". Midoriya nodded excessively. He tugged his sleeves down further and took a sip of his hot cocoa. "Yeah...she takes care of me, she loves me, she hugs me, um..." Izuku tried to think. He started to subconsciously ramble. "and hits me and calls me things and sometimes she won't let me sleep and other times-" Aizawa was startled at this. He knew that if Midoriya was wasn't just thinking, he wouldn't be hearing about this but...He was horrified and angry.

"Midoriya." Izuku looked up. "You were uh...rambling." "Oh uh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean-
 Izuku trailed off, his face turned pale and his eyes widened. "i- I didn't mean anything I said! I swear I was just-" Aizawa shifted so he was sitting on his knees. "Kid, I hate to do this but, could you please take off your shirt?" Midoriya froze. In fear, he nodded. He began to lift his shirt, hesitated, then ripped his shirt off (he didn't actually rip the shirt). 

There was bruises, welts, cuts, and scars all down his back. Some Aizawa assumed from training and school but others looked really bad. Midoriya was hiding his arms behind his back while Aizawa was inspecting his wounds. "Hold on kid, I'll be back."

Midoriya nodded. How did he end up here, half naked on Aizawa's floor after a suicide attempt? Things at home just got too intense for him, he couldn't take it anymore. After his father left, Inko hadn't taken it very well. It got so bad one time that she took it out on Izuku, her son. And from then on, it never stopped. It only got worse. He lowered his head in shame. He shouldn't have told Aizawa...It was just...It was so easy to just...say it? He didn't know, he couldn't explain. It wasn't like he had a crush on Aizawa, that was gross. He was a teacher and Midoriya was the student. So what was it? Maybe it was-

Aizawa walked back over to Izuku with a medical kit. He started to work on the kid's wounds once he got a nod of permission from Izuku. He finished the torso and leaned back to stretch. "Alright kid, time for your arms." "wha-" Aizawa grabbed Midoriya's arms from behind the kid's back and started to clean the cuts. "I saw them when I caught you, I already know." Izuku nervously nodded and laughed a bit. Once Aizawa finished and cleaned up the medical supplies, he sat back down, his cup of coffee on the table. Izuku took a sip of his now luke-warm chocolate. 

"I'm just so..." Izuku started tearing up. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry" Izuku smiled. "I didn't mean to make a mess out of everything." Izuku hiccuped. "I don't mean to be a burden, I promise." He started to shake." "I just got so tired of everything. Of my mother, my determination, my never faltering smile... I just got so sick of it, I didn't want it anymore." A tear made it's way down his cheek and he set down his cup of liquid chocolate. "I just...I just want to die" A series of sobs wracked through his body. He covered his mouth and tightened an arm around his stomach. He felt an arm wrap around his body and pull him. He fell onto his side onto something soft. 

Aizawa had pulled Izuku his lap. He thread his fingers through Izuku's hair and made his breathing known to ground Izuku. Midoriya continued to cry for a few more minutes before he finally settled himself down and was close to falling asleep. 

Aizawa knew he had some troubling things ahead of him, seeing has he has had both verbal and physical evidence, he had to report the abuse, but he didn't want Izuku to be put in the system either. He figured he would just have to take care of that tomorrow. He scooted up to the wall and leaned back, closed his eyes, and tried to rest. 

A/N

Hewwo! Sorry I didn't continue this sooner. I'll try to update sooner and more frequently. I may rewrite this chapter, I may not, I don't know. Anyways, till next time, bye!

-Bee