Chapter 13

Iroas P.O.V

"We need to talk."

The last voice I heard. As we were walking to the Chaos' training arena, I couldn't help but think of the devastating difference in Percy. He was still muscled, but it had toned down by a lot. And I mean, a lot. What happened to Percy?

We finally reached the arena. Eagle looked around, then decided that we should go to the lounge instead. When we reached the lounge, she went to take something that I don't know what. When she came back, we were all seated already. The only sound that could be heard was the thunking of the heel of her boots. She sat down beside us, holding what seemed like hot chocolate.

"So... What do you wanna know?" She asked.

"Does he know?" I asked, wanting to make sure we're safe.

She chuckled. "He told me to tell you."

"Okay... What happened to him?" I asked, then added,"from the start. From the part why he left earth."

"So, you know that he's, Télos', fatal flaw is loyalty right?" We nodded.

"This day, after the giant war, a 15 year old Poseidon kid, John McClevor, came into camp, screaming his head off." Cue the chuckles.

"But this kid was no simpleton. He was a spy for the Titans." Cue the gasps.

Silena just looked down in shame of what she did when she was on earth. Beckendorf was comforting her, rubbing circles on her back. Eagle continued,"He didn't like Télos, for he was too powerful for his liking. Too many people adored him, and John hated it. He was jealous. So he started taking Télos' closest friends' things and told them Télos took them. And they, of course, believed him. So they started to shun Télos.

"And that's where the fatal flaw comes in. When they shun him, the flaw starts acting up because they are cutting off all forms of loyalty with him. The flaw will make him self-destruct, and will make him have a few forms of depression. But that bit was not enough to make him do all those things I said. He was still quite the same since Annabeth was his main anchor. One day, when he had decided to propose to Annabeth, he spotted her and John kissing, making out on the beach.

"Then all things came falling down on him. His friends not believing in him, Annabeth's betrayal. All those were enough to make him crazy, but of course, he was a strong guy. Though he did so go through a few phases of depression, such as cutting his wrist and not eating. Then came his father's disowning of him. He couldn't go to his mom because she was dead. He left camp, planning to survive on the outside on his own, but as soon as he left Thalia's pine tree, he got stabbed in the back by John with a poison-dripped knife. The poison used was very lethal. It could kill someone in a minute. Luckily, Chaos arrived soon enough and saved him. But that poison was lethal enough to leave him in a comatose state for six whole months. You can ask Jazzy, she was his healer.

"Then, about a year after he had arrived, he was taken captive by Order--he had only learnt to improve his stamina and to improve his archery, his weakest weapon. Anyway, at Planet Chaos it was five years, but when we rescued him, he said it had been seven years. The time there runs faster, just as ours ran faster than earth's.

"The seven years of torture was horrible for him. The psychological wounds he had gotten from here that had already healed, made him on his way to happy-go-lucky again, were re-opened by Order. The seven years of mental and physical torture had taken its toll on him. He became so...introverted, and he didn't talk anymore. Talked only when he needed too. It was as if he wanted to cut off all ties with those on the planet.

"To keep him safe, or at least so I know when he's in trouble, Chaos gave us a mind-link. Being an emotion reader, I could read his feelings when I want to. So this night, when he was asleep, I felt this painful headache and I knew it was from him. He was having a horrible nightmare. He was even crying in his sleep. I woke him up and sang to him. He broke down and told me what happened. From there, we became close friends.

"But that was not all. After he had came back from Order, he couldn't eat anything. Anything he eats, he would puke it out. So we had to give him some skin food so it could enter his system by an injection. He had to take two dosages a day. Even though he has this food, he doesn't put on weight, because there is a limitted dosage. But by the way he--all of us--exercise, he loses weight. Until now, he still does it this way. Before we came here, we tried giving him some fries, but it didn't work. So yeah..."

A heavy silence settled upon us. That was a very heavy story. I thought he had only been tortured for a few weeks, a month maybe, but not a year. Annabeth cheated on him? That woman. That bitch. "No wonder I couldn't sense any love from him." Silena said, still crying. Jazzy, Silena, Zoë and Bianca were crying. Even Beckendorf and I had a few tears coming our way.

"I don't think you guys should call him Percy. If you don't wanna get beaten up." Eagle said, trying to lighten the mood up. This doesn't make any sense. I mean, Eagle is not supposed to be lightening up the mood. Anyway, it wasn't working. "And don't touch him. He gets really uncomfortable with touches." This was a serious statement.

"I pity him, getting betrayed by Annabeth, a girl he would give his love for." Silena said.

Eagle shot her a look,"don't pity him, he doesn't want pity."

"So what do we do now?" Bianca said. "Just pretend that you don't know him. Don't try exposing his identity to the campers." We all nodded. "And if anybody, such as Poseidon and Annabitch, tries to go near him, stop them. He has a strong exterior but a weak heart after the torture." We nodded again. Eagle left the room, to where I don't know, but I do know that she wouldn't be coming back.

"On that heavy note, we shall go to bed and wake up five hours later to do I don't know what." Beckendorf said.

-----------
A/N YAY!!!!! My longest chapter yet I think. This should be a make up for the next chapter that is a filler. Next is an Annabeth chapter. And if you guys don't know, this Percy will be a hot and sexy loner. Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting.