Chapter 10

"Ah~ we are finally in middle school!" Minnie excitedly slide the door open and triumphantly walked in the room. I followed her holding my honey colored bag.

"It looks like we have some new faces here Sej!" She tried to whisper but her voice was just naturally loud so some kids looked at us. I scanned the room and nod at her.

Our classmates from primary are still here, though they are a bit late, but atleast 11 people were new. I silently made my way to my seat without drawing attention however, Minnie had a different idea.

She went to a group of new girls and placed her bag on their desk.

"Hi! I'm Minnie!" The others were a bit taken back while one scanned Minnie from head to toe. I placed my bag at my desk while witnessing the scene. Is some typical novel cliche gonna start now?

"Hi." The girl with the pigtails replied.

"You guys are new so let me welcome you to our class. Before class starts, I just want to give you guys our number one rule here." She got her bag back and handed it to Kiley who barely caught it.

"Don't bring trouble to our class." She said in a scary tone.

Wow, kids in this novel are really scary.

Before things get heated up I better stop Minnie.

"Oh! And that girl over there?" She pointed at me. My left eyebrow shot up in confusion.

"Mess with her and you're over."

"Minnie!" I called her. God, what is this girl talking about? I looked at the girls she was talking to, they had a confused look all over their face.

"Class will start soon, let's sit before Miss comes." I sat down on my chair and slowly got my tablet out of the bag.

"Hmm!" She went immediately to the seat in-front of me and turned the seat facing me. Kiley gave her bag back to her which she then hugged.

"What were you doing?" I calmly asked.

"Just telling them some tip to not leave the academy." She sweetly replied and her eyes shifted to the seat beside me.

"You know, before he makes them." I shook my head in disbelief. Seriously this novel is sometimes just too weird.

We are just middle schoolers and we are already this powerful? What kind of crazy shit is that?

"Speaking of the devil. Hi Sehun~" My eyes found it's way to my right. He's already sitting down with his small hands inside his black bag. His hair is fixed, his face is like a porcelain... now that you mention it he's grown a bit taller.

He nodded at Minnie and turned to me.

"Morning Sejeong." I smiled and nodded.

"Ah this." He placed several cubes of chocolates. My mouth started to salivate, my favorite white hokaido chocolates! A smile formed at the corner of my lips without me knowing and immediately gathered all the chocolates to my table using both my hands.

"I brought some from home."

"Thanks Sehun! You're the best!" He nodded and gave out a small smile.

"Sej your eyes are smiling 'so' much." Emphasizing 'so' she poked one of my chocolates and then turned her seat to the front.

"That's why you can't find a boyfriend." She said something while turning but I couldn't hear her.

I shrugged my shoulder, probably she's saying just some random things again.

"So... we're in middle school now." Sehun started a small talk. I opened one of the chocolates and nodded.

"Yeah, don't you think it's too fast?" I need to open this chocolate fast before miss gets here.

What's with this new wrapping? It won't go off!

"Hmm. It's like it was just yesterday when I first met you." He paused and then took the chocolate in my hand and got removed the wrapper.

"You were such a shy kid back then." I smiled while waiting for the chocolate.

"But now you're starting to open up more and more. In the future let's stay friends." He's really different from the one that I read on the novel, he's the complete opposite so I guess it's okay to start being friends.

Just as the chocolate was free from the wrapping it suddenly fell to the ground. Though he tried to catch it but it stumbled and bounced from his hands to the ground.

"Ack!" I tried to catch it but it was also too late.  Such a cruel fate of my chocolate.

It really fell. Can't I pick it up? It hasn't been 5 seconds yet.

"Sorry." Stuttering he took one of the chocolates and unwrapped it faster.

"I'll give you more in the future. Don't worry about the one that fell." He finally managed to unwrap it and then held out the chocolate and put it closer to my lips.

Wha-

Just one sniff and I fell for the scent. I opened my mouth and ate the chocolate out of his fingers. I uncontrollably closed my eyes. It's been weeks since I last tasted good sweets. I finally lost some belly weight and I'll try to maintain a good figure... no I must.

Just one bite won't hurt.

"Sejie!" I opened my eyes and met Eunwoo's eyes.

Oh no! I got my bag and dump all the chocolates inside. I took the wrapper from Sehun's hand and stashed it inside my table.

"Morning everyone!"

When he arrived to my side no traces can be found.  I stopped chewing and smiled.

"Morning." I meekly said. His eyes smiled and greeted Sehun.

"Hm." Sehun nodded at him. Eunwoo smiled and turned to me.

"I'm happy that we're all in the same class again!" It's quite obvious though. I slowly cleared out some chocolate in my mouth and just mumbled 'hmm'.

His eyes squinted and leaned down. His face is just a few inches away, his nose started to move and sniff.

"I smell chocolate." His eyes were on me. I shook my head.

"Sejie, you're lying." I turned my head away stealing a glance at Sehun's water bottle. I immediately grabbed it and gulped the water, cleaning my mouth with the evidence quickly. I closed the cap and turned to Eunwoo.

"I'm not!" His eyes continued to trace my face but he eventually pulled back and nodded.

"Of course. You'll share your chocolates with me right Sejie?" Something got caught in my throat and I coughed.

"That's right!" Eunwoo then nodded and went to his seat at the back.

Ugh, that candy stealing monster.

I turned to Sehun and gave him back the bottle of water.

"Sorry about that. I was scared he may take some chocolates, you know him." I pouted.

Sehun retrieved his water bottle that was now half empty. His eyes lingered on it for a few seconds.

Is he disgusted? Wait was he ever a clean freak? No he's not. But for what reason I felt embarrassed.

I gulped down and handed my hand out.

"Give me the bottle. I'll replace it later at lunch." I said in a soft voice.

The water bottle made a sound and Sehun put it in his bag.

"No it's fine. I don't mind." He replied.