Lydia Martin x Reader

(This is a sister relationship not romantic!)

Imagine your Lydia's little sister and getting bit by a werewolf

- - - -
Lydia's POV:

All I could remember was that I got a call from my friends Scott and Stiles saying that my little sister Y/n got bit by a werewolf and that she is now laying in hospital with big bite marks and a lot of blood loss.

The rest was just a big blur, how I rushed into my car to drive to the hospital how I ignored all the red lights and speed limits.

When I arrived at hospital Melissa already greeted me and took me to Y/N's room.

And then I saw her, her skin was sickly pale and she was linked up onto may tubes.
Stiles held her hand in fear of loosing her, I always knew he liked Y/n.

Scott and Allison stood beside her bed, I walked into the room heels clicking on the floor and they all turned their heads to look at me.

Allison let go of Scott's hand and hugged me immediately, I broke into tears and hid my face in her shoulder.

„It's okay Lyds"

„I can't loose her Allison not Y/n she's my baby sister"

„I know, I know"

She cooed into my ear while holding me close, I pulled away from her embrace and looked at Scott.

„Is the bit healed or?"

„We don't know, we haven't looked at it yet we wanted to wait for you since you're her sister"

I nodded

„O-Okay let's look i need to know"

Allison took my hand and we moved to the bed where my sister was laying on.
Scott removed the white hospital blanket and opened her grown a bit to reveal a big bloody bite on her ribcage.

„It's not healing"

Stiles mumbled

„Do you think the same what happened to Lydia could happen to Y/n?"

Allison asked Scott

„It could be a possibility since you guys are related so maybe she has the same reactions to the bite as you had, don't worry Lydia it's gonna be alright Y/n strong"

I nodded and sat into the chair next to her bed just holding her hand and looking at the blank white wall in front of me while tears were running down my cheeks.

Beep. Beep. Beep

These were the only sounds that gave me comfort right now because I knew my sister was still alive.

A/n: so idk if I'm gonna write a part 2 if you guys want to just tell me I have much time since quarantine.
Stay safe and strong love you all bye!!