Chapter 13

"Finally finished." Harmony sighed as she set the pie on the table. She wiped her hands on her apron and began to go into the kitchen to clean up.

"No no no." Anthony said and grabbed the dishes from her hand."You go get ready, I will clean up."

"Thank you." She sighed in relief and went upstairs to take a shower.

Anthony began to wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen. He soon began to laugh as he remembered something that his father always said as a little kid.

"Now son, one day you will meet a girl. And this girl will be special. Do you want to know why?"

"Why daddy?" Anthony's 8 year old self asked enthusiastically.

"Because that girl will be your wife. And no matter what, you will always want to do what makes her happy." Mr. Jackson smiled.

"I won't do whatever she tells me. I am my own man." He huffed.

"Oh but you will, there will come many times when she gets tired and you may tell her to go rest. You wouldn't want your wife to become sick or drained now do you son?"

Anthony frantically shook his head, hair moving wildly.

"Then you must always remember, woman work hard to and just like we may need a break, they need one as well." He patted his shoulder.

Anthony smiled while remembering that memory from his childhood.

About twenty minutes later he had finished cleaning up the kitchen when he received a text message.

Mom: On our way, hope you have some good food coming.

Anthony: Oh we do. See you when you get here.

Anthony began to vacuum his living room and make his house look presentable.

He turned around as Harmony began to descend down the stairs. She wore a pair of blue shorts, a grey shirt and her toms. Her hair was down and her make up was light.

"They're on their way now."

"I'm so nervous." Harmony fidgeted with her fingers.

"Why? Haven't you been over my parents house like dozens of times." Anthony grabbed some plates from the cabinet.

"Yeah but this is different." She began to get out the drinks from the fridge.

"How?"

"It's going to be awkward. They know me as Julia's best friend. Not your girlfriend."

"Oh. So your my girlfriend now." Anthony smiled cheekily.

Harmony blushed,"Shut up." She slapped his arm. They're lips met again and they molded as one. But they were soon interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

They broke apart and smiled."Please don't tell them we are dating. I want us to at least go on our official first date first." Harmony begged.

Anthony's smile flattened into a thin line,"I don't know if I can do that." He sighed.

"Please, for me." She gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." He groaned. Harmony squealed and did a happy dance.

"Now go get the door." She slapped his butt and he laughed.

Yeah, this woman was a keeper.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} {}{}{}{}{}

Aww. They are adorable.

So I am at almost at 33k reads. I'm gonna cry, you guys are awesome.

QFTC: do you think Harmony is more outgoing now that she is with Anthony?

Teaser: Harmony... I applaud you.

Vote(75)

Comment(8)

Fan

Enjoy