//Wolves//

It is understandable to see articles about Matty and the band in magazines and on websites, but when I came across an article saying that Matty and Taylor Swift were ‘hanging’ out, I wouldn’t help but laugh. Matty and Taylor Swift? Really? Like that would EVER happen. I couldn’t help but bring it up to Matty when he entered my flat with the rest of the band members.

“Matty, you have to read this,” I said as I handed him the magazine. On the side of the article was a picture of Taylor wearing the guy’s merch, at least she has good taste in music. Matty scanned over the article, then handed the magazine back to me.

“Yeah, what about it?” he asked. I was slightly taken back. What does he mean, ‘What about it?’ This can’t be true.

“Wait, so it’s true? You hung out with Taylor Swift?” I asked he just kind of laughed it off and took a seat on my couch beside George and John. George gave me ‘the look’ singling that Matty wasn’t in his best mood today.

“She came to our show in LA, and we exchanged numbers.” I just about fell apart. Did he actually like her though? According to the article he said “I met Taylor Swift. That was really nice… We exchanged numbers… She’s a sensation. I wouldn’t say no (to going out).” When I first read it I laughed and figured that the magazine made it up, but I guess I was wrong.

“So it’s all true?” He shook his head yes, and turned his head to start a conversation with George. I just about flipped. I felt betrayed, used, terrible. I was actually falling for this guy, and he is thinking about going out with another girl, who is TAYLOR FUCKING SWIFT!? I thought he actually liked me. I thought I loved him. Not right now though. I fucking hate him right now.

I stormed out of the flat feeling heat all over my body. I could hear Ross and Adam calling my name but I didn’t stop walking. I just needed to get away from him. I exited my flat’s building and sat on the curb near the parking garage. I lit a cigarette, trying to ease my nerves. Halfway through it I heard footsteps approach me.  

“Ari, what’s your deal?” I heard him growl as I raised my head to look at him.

“Leave me the fuck alone, Matthew.” I didn’t want to fight in front the band which I knew was going to happen, due to my stubbornness, so I’m happy we are now fighting outside.

“Fucking talk to me!” he yelled as he lit his own cigarette.

“I don’t want to talk to you, Matty.” I turned around looking at him. He stopped and looked at me in the eyes, he was pissed.

“What is your problem?” he asked. I threw him an icy glare.

“You are my problem. Just run off with Taylor Swift, why don't you?”I stood up from the curb and began to walk towards the parking lot.  My heart sunk into the pit of my stomach but my anger kept me from turning around to see his reaction.

“Fine.” He snarled loudly behind me before leaving me alone. I made my way over to my car and jumped inside, putting the keys into the ignition. I found myself driving to the nearest burger place. So what, sometimes I liked to have a boatload of fries to drown my sorrows in.