PART 77: | SUDDEN TURN OF EVENTS |

Natali looked at her phone and saw that she got a message from an unknown number. When she opened it she saw that is was from Renée. She told her that she is back in the city and wrote an address where Natali can come and see hee. Natali managed to sneak out of the bed and to dress up, but just before she opened door to leave Kol grabbed her hand.

- "Are you going somewhere?" Kol asked.

- "I'm going to see Renée." Natali replied.

- "Right now?" Kol asked.

- "Yeah, she is back in the city." Natali told him.

- "Can't you just see her later and come back to bed?" Kol asks as he tries to pull her towards the bed.

- "No, Kol." Natali tells him, "I'm going to see her and you can wait for me."

- "She came right after white oak is gone missing, convenient timing don't you think?" Kol pointed out.

- Natali shakes her head in disagreement, "You're wrong."

- "I'll come with you." Kol says.

- "No, you won't. I need to see her alone and talk with her." Natali says before turning to leave.

- Kol grabs her arm again to stop her, "You can't."

- Natali yanks her arm away, "It's my life, I'll do whatever I want. She's my sister and you can't stop me from wanting to see her." she says, "Tell me the reason why are you like this or let me go." Kol was silent and looks away from her as he had nothing to say, "Yeah, that's what I thought. Don't try to follow me." she said before she left.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Kol went to the compound so Freya can do a locator spell and find Natali but she was under a cloaking spell. And Kol was full of rage, he broke a glass he was holding.

- Freya didn't understand why he was like that, "Why are you like this? The two of them will talk and

- Freya didn't understand why he was like that, "Why are you like this? The two of them will talk and.." she was cut off by Kol

- "Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of." Kol says quickly.

- "Afraid of them talking? Why?" Freya asked.

- "That's not your concern." Kol tells her a little bit angry.

- "It is my concern if you want me to help you and do the locator spell." Freya told him strictly.

- "Well, that doesn't work anyways." Kol dismissed that option.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Natali met with Renee at a different house than before. She wasn't in the mansion where the Stix lived anymore.

- "I didn't think you would come." Renée says.

- "What can I say, I'm full of surprises." Natali tells her, "I thought you left the town."

- "I did for a few days but I came back." Renee replies.

- "Why?" Natali asked.

- "To spend more time with my sister of course." Renee replies and smiles, "I was wondering could you tell me more about your life after you've left Marseilles?"

- "I was on my own when I found out that you and our parents died. I struggled with intense hunger and I couldn't find Kol to help me through it and when I couldn't handle the pain anymore I turned my emotions off." Natali told her sister, "I've been like that for at least 20 years, then I decided to go an look for my real parents. Guess where I found their coven?"

- "In Saint Tropez?" Renee assumed.

- "Exactly." Natali confirmed, "When I came there some of them knew who I was, but my real parents were dead as well and because I was much more powerful than any of them I took over and build a community there. I cast out witches who were against me and who called me an abomination."

- "I'm sorry you've gone through all of that all by yourself." Renee says.

- "I'm stronger because of it, it helped me to become who I'm today." Natali tells her with confidence, "So tell me, what about the Strix? Why are you not leading them?" She questioned her.

- "I will always be a member, but I'm not interested in playing the part of a leader." Renee says, after she saw that Natali was silent she continued talking, "I've heard about white oak and I guess you think I came here because of that."

- "Kol actually thinks that." Natali tells her.

- "And what about you?" Renee asks.

- "I think that you and Kol need to work things out between you two." Natali replies.

- "And what if we do?" Renee asked.

Natali was silent for a moment think about her feelings towards Renee, she wasn't sure she can trust her - how can you trust someone who for a thousand years hid from you that they are alive and well, but she also felt like she should give her a chance, at the end of the day she was her sister. The person she shared her childhood and grown with, the only true family she had left beside Kol and her coven.

- "I think we could start over." Natali tells her, " I can't trust you right now, but if you prove me that I can, we can be sisters again."

- "I guess that's not going to be easy." Renee says and gives her a small smile.

- "Gaining trust again is never easy." Natali tells her, "But you can start by telling me why did you hide from me for a thousand years?"

- "It was all Tristian's idea. I let him manipulate me because I was in love with him." Renee says, "By the time I realized that I thought it was already too late."

- "What about those hunters you send to my town?" Natali asked.

- "I wanted to get your attention, but as you can see it didn't really work out." Renee replied, "When you found that envelope in St.Petersburg there was a crown made of daisies on it. Your favorite flower when you were little and our favorite thing to make."

- "I didn't even take notice at that let alone thought it was you who left it." Natali tells her.

- "I guess you didn't. It was a stupid idea." Renee tells her, "A day before that Tristan told me that we're going to New Orleans and that it's time for me to show myself."

- "I'm glad he is gone. He's full of himself." Natali says.

- "I'm glad too. I finally feel free and not in his shadow anymore." Renee says.

- Natali smiles at her, "I'm glad you feel that way." then she hugs Renee tightly and Renee hugs her back.

- "There's only one more shadow I need to take care of." Renee says quietly, Natali almost didn't hear her.

- "Hm?" That was all Natali could say before a hug became a nightmare and she felt a sharp pain as the piercing tip of a stake entered her heart from behind.

Renee let go of her and as Natali looked at her, anger, fear, confusion was overwhelming her body.

- "Goodbye sister." That was the last thing Natali heard before she fell into blackness.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

A/N: Don't hate me guys for doing this, please. 
This is not the end :D