prologue

Author: I forgot to mention that I haven't watched Season 6 yet. Pls don't get mad. I just want to wait until it comes onto Netflix so I can binge watch it all the way from Pilot, the first episode. SO NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS PLS AND THANK YOU. :)

Cisco

Every day she's always on his mind.

Everyday he's always on her mind.

Everyday they see each other and treat each other like friends.

But we see more between them. Me and Felicity. Killer Frost is on our side too. But Caitlin doesn't know that. Even Iris stopped liking him more than a brother because she saw that Barry and Caitlin had something going on.

The funny thing is, they're just to blind to see it. I bet you that Caitlin does want to tell him, but doesn't want it to get awkward. Barry, I don't know what's wrong with him.

There have been a lot of villains Barry and the rest of the team had to face. Some of them captured Caitlin. The most recent one is Electric from another universe (taytaynerd2 's universe). That universe is so lucky because Caitlin and Barry are toge-ther there!!!! Ugh I wish I was there. But that's a whole different story (wink wink nudge nudge).

Anyways, my point is, the villains must understand that Caitlin is close to Barry so they take her away. Remember that time when Barry was fighting Hannibal Bates? Well Barry hesitated to inject him with the serum when he transformed to Caitlin. Once he transformed back into Iris, Barry wasnt hesitant at all. I caught that little detail. I sent it to Felicity to see and she sees it too.

Our ship is sailing, it's just a matter of time.