27

Bang

Before Vanessa could get closer to her, Bella had gone into the house and closed the door.

She was not interested in quarreling with Vanessa. What she wanted was that Vanessa tasted all the bitterness she had endured.

Now, it was just the beginning.

"Bella, get out. I will kill you," Vanessa screamed outside.

How could she endure the attack from Bella, who had always been bullied by her?

"You slut, get out of there." Vanessa still screamed.

This was who Vanessa was.

She pretended to be innocent and pitiful, but her nature was only vicious.

Bella turned on the TV in the living room and turned the volume to the highest, ignoring the disgusting sound of the outside.

Vanessa shouted outside for about ten minutes. When she saw that the door was still closed, she could only leave unwillingly.

The influence of Tony and Vanessa's affair was bigger than Bella and Walker Miller.

Three o'clock in the morning.

Tony was still in the office to deal with this crisis.

he made several calls and mobilized all the departments. The employees of the entire Grantham's Group worked all night.

It was not until eight o'clock the next morning that Tony had suppressed all the news and comments that were bad for him and Vanessa online.

He then discussed with the CEO of an entertainment company, and let the company leak out a rumor of their popular stars, making them the new hot topic for netizens.

And then the company allocated 50 Million dollars to the White's Group to buy their shares and saved it from this crisis.

Even Tony had been full of vigor; he had suffered a lot from this crisis, causing his spirit low. Some stubble appeared on his handsome face.

This was the was without gunpowder. However, it started vigorously and ended quietly.

After two days of rest, Bella saw the news on the internet had subsided, and she was ready to return to work.

She was not disappointed, even it did not cause too much damage to Tony and Vanessa.

After all, Tony was the successor of the Granthman's Group, capable and full of resources and difficult to defeat.

Without his ability, then he would not be the Tony who had brought the Grantham's Group back to life.

After returning to the company, when she had lunch, she suddenly received a call from Toni.

"Bella, how have you been?" Toni asked with a tone of concern.

"I can eat, drink, and sleep. I've already returned to work." Bella smiled and said in a good mood.

"That's good. After two days, it's my birthday, you must come."

"Okay." Bella agreed.

Toni had helped her so much. her birthday party, Bella would surely attend.

"Many kisses, I'll see you at my birthday party."

After that, Toni hung up with a smile.

In the next few days, Bella went to the company full of energy.

The collaboration project between Miller's Group and Alberson's group started again. be participated in this project as Walker Miller's assistant.

As she was about to leave work, the design director handed a folder to Bella and said, "Bella, you immediately take this document and ask Mr. Miller to sign it."

"Oh, okay, I'll go right now." Bella respectfully accepted the document and trotted out.

Walker Miller's office door was open.

Tuk Tuk.

Bella knocked on the door.

"Come in, please." Walker Miller, who had lowered his head to handle those documents said.

"Mr. Miller, here's a document about Alberson Group, I need your signature."  Bella approached Walker Miller and passed the document to his front.

Mr. Miller took the document, quickly signed it and handed it over to Bella.

When his gaze rested on Bella, he frowned.

In front of him, Bella with pigtails and black suit trousers and wore a simple white shirt. Though the whole person looked neat and tidy.

Today was just Toni's birthday. She had repeatedly told him to bring Bella together. After all, her outfit now was not suitable for the banquet.

When she noticed Walker's strange gaze, Bella opened her mouth and asked, "Mr. Miller, is there anything else you need to order?"

"You're going to dress like this to attend Toni's birthday party?" Mr. Miller asked Bella.

Bella looked down at herself and nodded. "What's wrong?"

Walker leaned his hand on his forehead. "Anyway, as my female companion, go get a beautiful dress."

"Ah?" Bella was shocked.

When did she become Mr. Miller's female companion?

Toni invited her to the banquet and this had nothing to do with Mr. Miller.

"Ok, It's not late yet. I'll take you to the mall to pick one." With the sound of this voice, Mr. Miller stood up from his seat, pulled up the shocked Bella and walked outside.

Mr. Miller, it's still working time." Bella was overwhelmed by Mr. Miller, holding the document he had just signed.

Mr. Miller grabbed the document in Bella's hand, and when he passed Cindy's desk, he threw it on her desk and said, "Hand it to Alberson Group project department."

In Cindy's shocked gaze, Bella was dragged into the elevator.

In Mr. Miller's car, Bella had not recovered in that situation.

In Aventura Shopping Mall.

When Mr. Miller appeared in the ladies clothing department, the female shop assistants in the notable brand's shop all came out to watch.

Bella who was following Mr. Miller became even more embarrassed.

Compared with Mr. Miller, she dressed like a nanny who was helping her boss.

Bella was pretty, but she rarely put on makeup.

"Hello, what do you like, you cant try." The salesgirl greeted her with a smile.

Mr. Miller glanced at one of the female shop assistants in white gloves holding a white gown.

"Give that dress to her." Mr. Miller pointed at the dress, not too far away.

The female shop assistant looked at her and bowed to Mr. Miller: "I'm very sorry; this is a customized silk model. it's purely hand stitched. In case that the folds damage its beauty, one cannot try it on unless you buy it first.

Bella heard that it was hand-stitched, and knew that it was expensive. She could not afford to buy such a luxury dress.

"It's too ordinary. let's go somewhere else." Bella whispered to Mr. Miller.

"I will take this then." Mr. Miller took out a black card from his pocket and handed it to the shop assistant. "Take it for her to try."