1.|Aria|

Aria's pov :

Girl my body don't lie, I'm outta my mind
Let it rain over me, I'm rising so high
Out of my mind, so let it rain over me

Ay ay ay, ay ay ay let it rain over me

A billion's the new million
Voli's the new vodka
Forty is the new thirty
And baby you're a rock star

"Ugghhhh"!! I groan as i search for my phone that right now i am not able to find as it has been lost somewhere on my bed tangled in the sheets from falling asleep while scrolling through instagram last night.

Finally,after minutes of tossing and turning around,searching for my phone i finally found it and swiped on the screen to dismiss the alarm.

After spending about thirty minutes scrolling through all of my social medias, i realise i am getting late for work so quickly i rush to the bathroom and brush my teeth , take a shower and get ready to go to work.

I grabbed my car keys and my bag and head to my office. I work as an architect in one of New york's top billion dollar construction company,Moretti constructions.

The company is owned by Allesandro Moretti. After his graduation,his father, Alfonso Moretti handed him over the company .with his hard work and dedication he turned the company to one of the biggest companies in Newyork. At the young age of 27 he is known as one of the youngest billionaire and tops the list of most eligible bachelor.

Once i reached the office, i saw my two best friends Neelam and Anna. Neelam works as an engineer here and Anna works as the P.A of the boss.She is also best friend with Allesandro as her father is an old family friend of his family.They've literally grown up together.

The reason why i am friends with these two is because well, they were the only ones in this office who has been able to not find me as a bitch. Most of the people here thinks that i am an arrogant bitch.

Well the truth is that i am not a bitch i am just an introvert, never start a conversation and always have a resting bitch face. To be honest ,I am an introvert until i meet people worth extroverting with and those two bitches happened to be those people in my life.

"Biiiiittttchhhh!!"Anna yelled while prowling towords me.Dear load help me from this woman.

While on the other side i saw Neelam running in my direction.

Soon i was engulfed in a "golden trio" (as i like to call it) hug .

"I missed you ..." Neelam being as dramatic as always dragged her words to which i rolled my eyes.

"We met like 15 hours ago."i said in a bored tone.

"For your kind information THAT IS A LOT OF TIME !!!" Anna added while yelling the last part loud.By now the people around were eyeing the 3 of us as if we are some sort of aliens from pluto.

"What?!can't three friends greet each other now mind your own buisness."Anna yelled at those people.

I sighed as i got out of the hug mentally slapping myself for choosing to have 2 extroverts as best friends .Being an introvert i hated being the centre of attention while these 2 morons were completely the opposite.

"Hoe,you should have join us last night it was so much fun."Neelam said as we headed towards the elevator.

"Getting drunk in a club full of people invading your personal space??No, thank you. I prefer, staying at home binge watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S while drinking rather than going to a club full of sweaty people." I said.

"Oh come on you only live once!!" Anna whined as we entered the elevator." And why live a boring life while we we have the opportunity to be as adventurous as we want." She added with a wink.

"You know what i mean. Huh,huh."she said while tapping my elbow. I rolled my eyes and stepped put of the elevator as i reached the floor on which i work .

"Byeeeeee....". I said as the elevator door closed as a sign of finally recieving some peace . I sighed out of content for finally getting rid of those 2.But then as always my happiness could not last long as i remembered all the work waiting for me . I sighed once again wishing to be in my personal heaven AKA my bed instead of being here . Its going to be another long day i reminded myself as i started my work.

*her work clothes