chapter one

he looked so perfect. from the sound of his *clearly* auto tuned voice, to his plastic face, he was literal perfection. you were so mesmerized by how amazing he looked that you didn't even notice that he was actually looking right at you. you were tying hard not to panic. the prettiest guy in the room just noticed you, what would you do?  you weren't just going to stare at him the whole time. you then waved at him. he smiled and waved back. right after, he then stopped looking at you and continued singing a duet with Frenchy Morgan. the look he gave you, you couldn't help but fan girl a little bit.

  the event you were at started to end. you then met back up with your mother. before you were at the event, she told you that she wanted you to meet her new mans. scenarios soon started to run through your head. what if she's dating that guys dad?  if she's dating that guys dad then we could be step siblings, and i mean we're step siblings so we can date right?  you began to give yourself anxiety. you couldn't wait to see who it was.

  "y/n!  he's over here," your mom said to you.  your mom was running in some random direction. you ran behind her. you were getting very anxious, you really wanted to know who this guy was. she then stopped right in front of you, causing you to fall right in her. you quickly braced yourself before you were about to fall. luckily you didn't embarrass yourself in front of your future step dad.  you then looked up to finally see who this man was. there were 2 people standing next to each other. your mom was talking to the man on the left, but you didn't recognize the person on the right. you blinked a couple times and then looked back at the person to the right.

  no way. it was that guy!  you couldn't believe it!  you quietly fan girled to yourself. you heard a quiet chuckle.

  "onionhasayo, i'm oli."
  "oh, hello?  i'm y/n, n-nice to meet you," you replied.
  "so, you're my new step sister.  you're very pretty," he said again.
  "ah, thank you!  y-you look very *cough, cough* handsome, *cough, cough*," you replied.

  he did in fact look a lot better from far away. up close he looked like a barbie doll that got ran over by a car 14 times.

  "thank you. are you okay?  you seem to be coughing a lot. are you getting ill?"
  "no i'm okay. i'm just trying not to laugh..a-at a meme i saw earlier...uhaha....." you replied.
  "oh, ok that's good."

you two continued to talk about nonsense until it was time to go. you and your mom walked over to your car. right when you were about to go in you felt a hand grab your wrist. you turned around. then, you saw non other than Oli standing right in front of your face. before you could even react, he gave you a peck on the lips.

  "goodnight, gagiya"

  he then started to walk away to wherever his form of transportation was.

fuck-