11🔥 Victories and Hugs

Jimin smiled brightly as he and Taehyung used their abilities together. As Taehyung pulled wood from the ground and made vines grow everywhere, Jimin used his wind to sharpen the wood, by wielding it fast enough to sharpen, and throwing it in various directions. As Jimin created a tornado, Taehyung threw in sharp pieces of wood and was able to pull poisonous plants to mix in. They held hands and when they did a tornado of poison came sprouting out of the earth whirring at an incredible pace.

People would be lying if they didn't say they were the least bit intimidated.

Today, the marshalles wanted everyone to demonstrate the progress they've made combining their abilities . It's been around a month and a half, and fire and frost have made huge progress after Fera's outburst. Tensions were still high between the two groups, but they were mature enough to actually work together.

Even SeokJin and Jungkook put their differences aside and actually tried to work together.

There differences being the fact they both like Taehyung, but we're not gonna go there.

Yet.

All of them were gathered on the outside field in the back of the Academy, it's the biggest one where elementals can use their abilities without restriction. The groups are on 4 different corners, their marshalles standing in front of them. MalChin even showed up to see the progress, ignoring the smug look Chancellor Yang withheld as Taehyung and Jimin walked back to their groups.

"Who's next?" Chancellor Yang inquired, Fera and Victor sharing a glance before nodding.

The two stepped up, standing on either side of Chancellor Yang, she amplified their voices as they spoke.

"It's been difficult to have these two groups work together and to find a way to combine their abilities without them actually making physical contact," Victor began, Fera motioning Hoseok, SeokJin, Yoongi, and Jungkook to come join them near the Chancellor, "but these four have progressed massively in doing so-"

"Not that the rest of you haven't," Fera assured, Victor agreeing with her by nodding in her direction.

"I'll stop talking and will just let them show you a bit of what they've been working on." with that Victor and Fera walked in front of their groups, silently praying the four would be able to pull it off.

Victor created a fake elemental soldier, this one didn't move but it did have the same shape to it and sword, while on the other side Fera made the same using her blue fire.

Jungkook and SeokJin stood on either side of the fake creature, both a long distance away from it. They looked at each other and nodded before making a full sprint towards the pure ice soldier. Everyone's breath hitched as they watched the two run closer and closer to the thing, Seokjin's eyes morphing orange and his whisp appearing on his palm, Jungkook's eyes turning an ocean like blue as his own type of whisp appeared on his fingers.

Jungkook has always had one, it's just he never focused on using it since it isn't as useful for frost elementals as it is for fire. Though, he, SeokJin, and Victor figured in this type of situation it would be helpful. This assumption caused a lot of bickering between the two since SeokJin needed to teach Jungkook some of the basics of using it.

Thankfully, Jungkook was a quick learner.

As the two ran they both raised their hands at the same time, their whisps growing as they did, and when they were right next to the fake soldier (SeokJin on it's right side and Jungkook on it's left) they both brought their hands down in a striking motion and continued running until they both collapsed.

Looking back they saw the fake creature in crumbled pieces on the ground, parts of it melted.

A giddy laugh escaped both SeokJin's and Jungkook's throats, the two smiling at each other.

The sight made Taehyung's box smile appear on his once nervous features.

"YES!" Victor yelled, "What the two did was combine their whisp inside of the fake ice creature when they got near it, it doesn't hurt either SeokJin or Jungkook since their not making contact. Once the whisps combined inside of the creature, it destroyed it from the inside, the water whisp boiling because of the fire one and melting parts of it from the inside, they're able to cut the legs, which renders it immobile and wind can take it from there by ripping them apart." Victor explained, a smile stretched across his face.

Fera smiled as well, gesturing for Yoongi and Hoseok to go. While Jungkook and SeokJin focused on the Ice creatures, Hoseok and Yoongi focused on the fire ones.

Hoseok's eyes morphed orange while Yoongi's turned icy-blue. In a quick motion Hoseok made a circular wall around the fake fire creature, he closed his hand on top of it to surround it fully. He and Yoongi walked a bit closer to each other as they did it, whether because of the tug or because they wanted too they don't know. Yoongi began freezing Hoseok's fire quickly, freezing the closure Hoseok created on top of that fire creature.

Hoseok closed his hands together, not only moving his wall but also Yoongi's ice, Yoongi mirrored his movements and as they did they saw smoke coming from the wall. Yoongi melted it quickly by reversing his ice and turning it into water, the fire creature was no longer there.

"IT WORKED!" Hoseok screamed, his eyes going back to brown.

Yoongi even screamed happily, raising his fists in the air and hugging Jungkook.

Even though he wished he could hug Hoseok.

Fera smiled, Chancellor Yang amplifying her voice as she spoke, "what they did was something that only worked once in the training room since it wasn't easy to do. You need perfect synchronization with whomever you do this with, and thankfully these two are close enough where we could do it," she gave them both a fond smile, "When Hoseok created his fire wall, Yoongi froze it, this creating a mock blue fire. Blue fire is so hot it feels cold at first, so they played with that a bit. When they moved in sync, their elements combined and melted the fire in a second, the final step is Yoongi turning it to water while Hoseok takes back his flame. It doesn't always work, but thankfully it did for them."

Hoseok and Yoongi shared a glance as everyone praised them and Jungkook and SeokJin, their hearts beating rapidly; but it wasn't because of the adrenaline coursing through their bodies from what the just did.

a

/n
Thoughts on the story so far?
Thank you for over 1K votes ❤️