Earth Mode ON: INTRO

[ January -, 2019, Seoul, South Korea]

Silence. Loneliness. Pain.

Those were the only three words that I could think of, and the only words I knew the meaning of at the moment.

Walking past millions of partially destroyed trees and debris, I realized that the only thing that would save me at the moment was death. I needed death, because death meant mercy.

My life became pretty much aimless. Everything around me was completely destroyed, not to mention the amounts of life and color that my surroundings lacked. Everything looked identical, and there was no way for me to distinguish between one place and another. I just walked and walked, waiting to spot the presence of another form of life.

In addition to the sad fact that I was completely lost, my whole body was drenched and sweaty, not to mention all the blood that stained the back of my shirt and my legs. I was starving, thirsty and alone; but most importantly, I was in pain, severe pain.

As I went through alternating cycles of miserable days and nights, the only companion I had was the moon. It's faint presence around me during the day gave me comfort and its bright light during my painful nights made me feel like I was not alone. I had someone, rather something, to talk to, and that was the only source of hope that kept me hanging on to dear life.

I saw a faint image of my future in the reflection of the vast amounts of salty water that drowned my whole country, and it was scaring me. The thought of surviving alone terrified me beyond imagination, but I still fought. I made several promises to the moon, my only friend, the only thing the tsunami failed to reach to, and made sure to get them all done.

VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!

Hello my lovelies.

It is 라나 here and before I start, I just want to welcome you to my new story.

Now, why is this Author note very, very important?

It is because this story will be unlike anything else that you have read. It will require a specific way of reading and you won't be able to understand it or enjoy it unless you read it in a very specific way.

Now, I'll start listing some points that you have to read.

(1) For you to understand this story, you will have to read it the same why I chose to write it.

Okay, let me explain what I mean because what I just wrote made no sense at all XD. While writing this, I'm creating a movie in my brain and I'm basically just translating the movie I made into words. This makes it much more fun to read and understand and actually enjoy what is being written. Especially when it comes to my stories, you need to start translating the words that I wrote back into a movie and play a video in your head while reading this. Trust me, it is way better this way.

(2) There will be shifts in the dates and times, so you should always pay attention to the date that's written up there.

The effect I want to make for this is one similar in movies where they display the place and time with a typing sound.

(3) I will not use BTS member POVs. It will only be the main lead's POV.

(4) This story is actually different from everything I wrote. It will be of a different style and you will feel the difference between it and my other two books.

(5) obviously this isn't based on a true story so don't freak out.

(6) This is the most important point. As you may or may not know, I already have two ongoing books, Isolated Worlds and Panic Room. So this book is my third fanfiction. I'll be updating three books at a time. But, if I feel like it is stressing me out or I can't keep up, I'll announce on my message board that this book will be paused until at least one of my two books have reached the end.

I think this is it for now.

I won't have a cover for this book for a while.

acrazymultistan will be making my cover, and I honestly can't wait! She also made the cover to my story Panic Room, you can see it! It is amazing!

She also has a story called Vampire Love, which is actually really really really good!

If you want a cover made, she also has a cover shop and is still open for participating so go ahead for it! She can be trusted and is absolutely talented!

So, I hope you guys enjoy! Remember, your satisfaction comes first!

Please enjoy!

All love,

-R 💜💜