Universe 9: Deku Snaps

Sorry for not posting this earlier like I said I would. Tbh I just forgot.

"Ok, now that that's over, I'm really excited about this one. I've watched it like 50 times already." Maze said.

"Is there something special about it?" Jiro asked.

"Not really. I just enjoy it. Very. Very much. Though Bakugo might not." Maze said. "It's also pretty short, but after this we're probably gonna have another meme break."

"Yooooooossss!" The memelord yelled.

"I enjoyed the ones from last time." Mirio said.

"If you enjoyed the memes then you'll probably enjoy this world." The god informed them.

"I'm starting to get excited." Midoriya said.

"Then let's get this show on the road!"

The screen lit up to show one of UAs hallways. Deku and Uraraka were standing around, talking.

"Wassup Uraraka you trying to show me that quirk or what?" Deku said with a suggestive smirk

"No flirtatious advances in the hallways!" Roboboi yelled.

"I didn't think Deku had in him." Bakugo said, still wondering how he works into this.

"S-s-sorry Uraraka for my other self." Deku said while blushing.

"I-it's okay. It's not like it was you." She said back.

"It's good to see young Midoriya having a little more confidence." All Might said, smiling.

"Deku!" Bakugos voice came offscreen, when suddenly he jumped into view, knocking Uraraka over with an explosion as he did so.

"Dude! Not cool!" Tetsutetsu said.

"Did you have to explode my face just to get me out of the way?" Uravity asked.

Bakugo snickered. "Maybe I'll have to try that sometime."

"Stay out of my way. Or I'll kill you. Bastard." Bakugo said, standing in front of him and glaring.

What the hell did I do? Midoriya thought.

"Exactly! He wasn't even doing anything!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"I feel like he has some kind of mental thing where it's like "Oh Dekus talking? I bet it's about me I have to stop this."" Ojiro said, earning a death glare from Explodoboi.

"I think this is something that needs to be taken care of." Aizawa muttered.

"I can totally see Kacchan doing that though." Midoriya said. "But if you touch her I will smack you."

"Psh! Like one slap could-!"

"At 100%" he finished.

Bakugo backed off slightly. He once again made a mental note to not mess with round face.

All Might was sweating. I'm not sure that's the most ethical decision young Midoriya!

The screen changed, now showing the cafeteria. Midoriya was at a table eating with Uraraka, Kirishima and Todoroki. He was shoveling rice into his mouth when Bakugos voice yelled his name again, making him spit it out. He looked back at him angrily.

What does he want now?

"Man you really need to calm down. You're actively targeting him now." Jiro said.