𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍

00 | FROZEN" beware the frozen heart

00 | FROZEN
" beware the frozen heart. "

———————

THE story of the Snow Queen was a legend. The legacy of the two sisters — Elsa and Anna — has been passed throughout the kingdom of Auradon for many years now.

The story was simple, two sisters once torn apart by fear brought together by love.

After the events which led to Queen Elsa abdicating her throne to assume her place as the rightful Snow Queen, a few things happened.

Anna, who was named Queen of Arendelle after her sister's leave, married the iceman, Kristoff. With their union, two children were born, their oldest son Soren and their youngest daughter Sitara.

However, in her ice castle on Ahtohallan, Elsa was visited by another spirit of snow, ice, and winter. A spirit who was known to legend as Old Man Winter, the King of Winter and Frost himself, Jack Frost.

The love between Jack Frost and Elsa was pure and instant. Even though they were immune to age and many other mortal weaknesses, they still married. And for the first nine years of their marriage, Jack Frost continued to bring winter across all of the lands and Elsa continued to act as the protector of the Enchanted Forest while visiting her sister, brother-in-law, nephew, and niece.

However, it was only after Kristoff and Anna's children, Soren and Sitara, turned six and three, that Elsa, the Snow Queen, fell pregnant. It was something unforeseen as Jack Frost and Elsa believed they would be unable to conceive children.

Nine months later, the immortal Snow Queen and the King of Winter itself brought to life an equally as magical and mystifying soul. The Princess of Winter and Ice was born, Winterfell Frost, as she was named.

Lips pinker than the petal, hair whiter than snow, and skin pale as day. However, the oddity with Winterfell lay within her eyes, for despite her other frosty looks, Winterfell homed the warmest pools of brown anyone had ever seen.

It was strange, and yet so very endearing at the same time.

Winterfell was her parent's world, and they vowed to protect her at all costs.

Winterfell's power grew every passing day: snow, ice, cold, and a certain pull over the wind was putty in Winterfell's hand.

For the first seven years of her life, Winterfell was perfectly content. She had her father, her mother, and of course, her two cousins, auntie, and uncle — all of whom she was extremely close to.

This all changed when word of the magical elemental child spread throughout the kingdom. In all the lands, there was only one villain who was never caught and sent to the Isle, one villain who managed to evade every attempt of his capture.