PART 1

Y/N POV
8:00 am
BEEP BEEP BEEP
The sound of your annoying alarm woke you up as you stretched your body and went back to sleep after you snoozed it.

8:15 am
BEEP BEEP BEEP
you dismissed it and decided to wake up, you were eventually going to.

You woke up, got ready, you showered and let your hair dry by itself, you were wearing a black pair of jeans and a black tall sleeved shirt (swipe), your hair has now dried up and you decided to put it down with out straighting it or curling it, the natural look can look good sometimes right?

9:30 amYou work at Starbucks now, it was pretty excited to see new people and have new friends, you have never had a boyfriend and honestly, you were applying for that job to know the type of boys you like nothing more, ofcourse you also wanted th...

9:30 am
You work at Starbucks now, it was pretty excited to see new people and have new friends, you have never had a boyfriend and honestly, you were applying for that job to know the type of boys you like nothing more, ofcourse you also wanted the money because you had to bring groceries every month to your apartment and stuff, but most importantly, you wanted to have fun, since you gave up on being a make up artist to any of the marvel actors, you were just fed up and decided to come London and become a waitress at Starbucks, because why not?

Hannah is still sleeping because she is going to work a night shift, you get an apple that was in the kitchen and drank a cup of water then you headed out. The cafe wasn't that far, it was just three blocks away, plus I don't really own a car, because I can't afford one much and because I don't want to.

10:15 am
I entered the cafe to a happy and smiley boss, Shaun, I don't know why people always complain about bosses being mean, I think they are pretty nice to their employees, or maybe because I am the only employee that works the morning shift? I don't know, but Shaun is nice to me, he rarely thinks bad about me, as I eventually can read minds, but he doesn't know, even Hannah doesn't know, no one knows that I can read minds.

Y/n: "Good morning Shaun!" I said smiling
Shaun: "Good morning y/n! It's the beginning of the week, we gotta be full of energy for our morning customers." he said fake smiling.
I understand why Shaun always fake smiles at me, his mind is full of how he's going to pay for his kids' school, I can't blame him, working at a cafe isn't enough for taking care of a family, but... He is the manager of the cafe, although, he isn't the owner of Starbucks, now I feel bad for him..

11:00 am
I feel like I've been standing here for ages, it has only been 45 mins tho, but luckily I wouldn't have to wait much longer because a customer just came in! They order their coffee and I give it to them after I had prepared it.

Customers come and go through out the day eventually.

4:00 pm
I have just finished my shift and I decided to wait a little bit till Hannah comes because it's her shift now. Not long enough untill I saw Hannah with a bright smile on her face, god how much I love her, she has been my best friend since highschool where things weren't the best there...
Y/n: " At what hour did you wake up sleepy head?"I say sarcastically
Hannah: "....uhhh..... At...12pm..., But hey I came, didn't I?" She said

(When the text is Italic then it is what the person is thinking, kay?)

Hannah: oh plz don't kill me, oh Lord plz don't make her know that I stayed up all night watching La Casa De Papel plz
Y/n: " yea sure, just don't stay up all night watching LCDP again" I say while walking out of the cafe chuckling

4:30 pm
When I was walking, on my way to the apartment that Hannah and I share, I was on my phone looking at the news, and more specifically, marvel's news, they say that a new movie of Chris Evans and RDJ -and some of the avengers cast- will be filmed in a month or so, they are asking for a Spider-Man, a love interest for Spider-Man and.... Wait what? A makeup artist??

Author's note:
I might talk about y/n in her POV as "I" or "you" so don't get confused lol..
Thanks for reading!
Love you all xo