29

There was a smile on Bella's face. She hated seeing Tony and Vanessa. A bit today, she was proudly glad that she was wearing the dress that was designed for Vanessa.

Ever since she was young, everything she liked would be taken away by Vanessa.

And today, she had already taken back Vanessa's thing and used Tony's money.

Bella did not find, in the place where it was not far was from her, a cold gaze kept on her.

Walker Miller was surrounded by people in the business circle.

As Bella was about to stuff a piece of sushi into her mouth, she suddenly lost her balance, and her slender arm was pulled away by the force of gravity.

"Ah," Bella screamed.

"Don't shout! It's me!" A familiar voice appeared.

Bella realized that the person was Tony.

Bella felt a little painful, but her expression became more and more indifferent. She laughed coldly: "Why don't you to accompany your Vanessa, what do you won't get from me?"

She suddenly thought of something and said with a smirk, "What? Are we asking the clothes for Vanessa? We've not divorced yet. It is I who should wear Mrs. Gratham's gown. If you hate this kind of thing happens again, then divorce me."

"I'm not looking for you because of a piece of clothing. You helped me when I was most in trouble. I'm very grateful The dress is just compensation for you. You don't need to return it."

Tony said gently with regret in his eyes.

"Tony, don't talk nonsense anymore. If you really feel sorry for me, then you would not have done evil things to me." Bella could not finish her words because her nose was a little twitched, feeling that all she had said just was non-sense.

"If you want to compensate for what you have done, then give me your Grantham's share, don't fool me with just a dress," she said forcefully.

"Bella, you know that it is impossible. You didn't act like this before. resign from the Miller's Group and don't see Mr.Steiner again. I'm doing it for you!" When talking about Mr. Steiner, Tony had a hint of unpleasantness in his eyes.

"Okay, as long as you give up all the assets, I won't need to work with anyone. Then I will become the chairman of the Grantham's Group." She just wanted to take back everything that belonged to her.

"Bella, don't be ungrateful! Walker Miller is using the name of Mr. Steiner to seduce you, obviously, with a purpose. The Miller's Group is slowly moving its foreign business into the USA, and we, the Grantham's Corporation, The biggest obstacle for them to enter the domestic market, don't you understand? Mr. Miller is utilizing you, be sober. if you have nothing, why will Walker Miller help you?" Tony said a lot and analyzed the business situation to Bella. 

"If Walker Miller is going to use me to deal with you, then I'm willing too." Bella smiled, she had planned to leave, but before she left, she added: "Furthermore, Walker Miller is not Mr. Steiner at all!"

When Vanessa turned around and was about to leave, Tony grabbed her arm again.

"After you've seen these photos, you will know whether Walker Miller is Mr. Steiner," Tony said as he spread the pile of photos in front of Bella.

"This time, you should believe that I didn't lie to you?" Seeing Bella's surprised expression, Tony continued,"  Walker Miller is Mr. Steiner, he's using you to defeat Grantham's Group, don't deceive your self anymore. quickly pull yourself out, or you'll be tricked into nothing."

At this moment, all Bella was thinking about was the picture, ignoring Tony's words.

Theses pictures clearly showed Walker Miller appearing around her home, and the date of the shoot was also printed on the images.

When she recalled, the date and time on the photo matched the date and time on the photo matched the date when Mr. Steiner was in her home.

Bella fell into a daze.

From the very first day she entered the company, Walker Miller had taken good care of her.

At the scandal event, Walker Miller could always appear when she needed him.

In addition, they had the same perfume.

Now, all kinds of evidence showed that Walker Miller seemed to be Mr. Steiner.

Was it possible?

But how could these pictures explain?

She did not want to let Tony know what she was thinking about. She tore the photo in her hand and said with disdain, "It's just a coincidence. When did the CEO of Grantham's care so much about my private life? And even ask somebody to set candid camera around my home."

Throwing the debris into the trash can, Bella turned around and walked towards the banquet hall, adding a severe sentence: I've long been deceived by you and lost everything."

"Bella, if you don't listen to me and leave him, you'll regret it one day," Tony said to Bella.

Returning to the banquet, Bella anxiously searched for Mr. Miller.

Was Walker Miller really Mr. Steiner?

"Bella, I'm ready to cut the cake. Come over." Toni popped up from nowhere. She pulled up Bella and walked towards the middle of the crowd.

As she walked to the five-story cake, Bella saw Mr.Miller just standing beside her.

"I didn't see you just now. where did you go?" While everyone sang their birthday song for Toni, Mr. Miller turned to Bella to ask.

Bella smiled at him. "I'm not feeling well, I went to the bathroom."

As she spoke, she leaned towards Mr. Miller again.

"Mr.Miller, have we seen each other somewhere else?" Bella bit her lower lip and blinked at Mr. Miller.

On the other hand, everyone was clapping their hands and sang birthday songs.

When Bella swayed towards him, it was as if the whole person was about to stick to him.

Walker Miller looked at Bella form this angle. Bella's delicate collarbone was revealed in front of him.

His whole body instantly became hot, and his breathing was rapid. he deliberately remained calm and uttered the words, "I need to go to the bathroom."

Looking at Walker Miller's rushed back, Bella could not help but laugh out loud.

If she was right, walker Miller seemed to be blushed.

She had just deliberately approached Walker Miller to see if Walker Miller would be the one who had been with her in the night.

Walker Miller had the same perfume as Mr. Steiner.

Was it possible that Walker Miller was her Mr. Steiner?

At ten o'clock in the evening, the people at the banquet gradually left.

Walker Miller drank some wine and had a hint of alcohol smell on his body. Bella asked, "Mr. Miller, why did the previous news suddenly disappear?"

Walker Miller was slightly drunk. he replied, "I asked a friend to help me and directly suppressed the news."