~3 Grams? 👵

"Were still in Mystic Falls

"Were still in Mystic Falls." Commented Bonnie as she walked the streets of the small town.

"Nothing seems to have changed." Damon said, suddenly at her side.

"The question is: why would we be sent here," she turned her head and looked up at him. "together."

Damon curled his lip up at her comment. "Rude," he grumbled, leaned closer to her. "Believe me, witch, you're no fun for me either. You're the last person I want to be stuck here with."

Bonnie sighed. "Wow." she said, and came to a complete stop.

"What?

"We finally agree on something." she spat before pushing by him, making sure she bumped his shoulder.

"Now where are you off too, wife of mine?" he called after her.

"Nine of your damn business." she tossed over her shoulder.

Rushing after her, Damon fell into step beside her. "Wait up, wifey. I can't have anything happening to my witchy wife, now can I?"

Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Bite me, Damon."

He lowered his mouth towards her ear. "Just say when, witch."

Bonnie turned and pushed him away from her. "Whatever, psycho." she spat.

"Psycho? I thought we were passed that, BonBon." he said.

Bonnie glared at him.

"Which part did you think we were passed, Damon? The part where my grams died to open an empty tomb, for you? The part where you turned my mother into a vampire? Or the part where you've continued to try and kill me?" she spat.

Damon rolled his eyes,"I was trying to save Elena, you know, you're best friend. Doesn't that count for something?"

"Are you kidding me, Damon? I've lost so much because of you, because of your selfishness and lack of compassion for anyone but yourself," Bonnie spat. "You took everything from me. I have nohing left of my family because of you."

Damon, after watching the palms of her hands catch fire, took a step back. "Bonnie, calm down."

"If we make it back, I will have nothing and no one to go home to and that's on you," she took a deep breath to calm herself. "But why would you care? You still have Stefan. You will always have Stefan."

She goes to turn away, after a three minute silence and staring contest, when Damon speaks. "Bonnie -"

"Stay away from me, Damon." she said calmly then walked away.

*******

BONNIE stood staring up at Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert with a dropped jaw and wide eyes.

"May we help you?" Mrs. Gilbert asked with a smile.

She was in a daze. It had been quite some time since she saw Elena's parents. So, it was obvious she didn't know what to say.

Suddenly, Damon walked up. "Damon and Bonnie Salvatore. We live a few blocks down. Bonnie here wanted to introduce herself to everyone in the neighborhood."

Bonnie, finally realizing Damon was beside her and talking, snapped out of her daze. "Wha- oh. I'm so sorry about that. I got lost in thought. Bonnie Bennett."

"I thought it was Bonnie Salvatore." Mr. Gilbert says with a raised brow.

Bonnie froze,"Bennett-Salvatore. She wanted to keep her last name in there somewhere." Damon says.

"Bennett? Are you related to Shelia Bennett from down the street?" Mrs. Gilbert questioned.

Bonnie's breath caught in her throat then she swallowed. "She's still living there?" she asked, unconsciously taking Damon's hand and squeezing it.

Damon glanced down at their hands then the side of Bonnie's face. He would have snatched his had from hers but he didn't. He couldn't. After what she'd said not long ago, he didn't think it would be the best idea to be a jackass. So, he would just let her do as she pleases until she noticed, herself, what she was doing.

"She stays in the dark gray house in the middle of the block," Mr. Gilbert said. "She's a very nice woman."

"Yes, she is," Bonnie smiles. "I hate to cut this short but I've been dying to see her. Would you excuse me?"

"Of course. We can always talk later." Mrs. Gilbert said.

"Thank you. It was nice seeing you both." Bonnie said before she dropped Damon's hand and took off down the steet.

She didn't know why she didn't try her grams house first. Then again, she didn't know she'd be here, along with Elena's parents. She continued running until she stood outside her grams door. Despite the nerves setting in, she lifted her first and knocked on the door.

What was she going to tell her? That she was dead? That she'd sacrificed herself for her friends...again?

Before she could come up with a response the door opened to reveal Shelia Bennett, her godmother. Bonnie choked back a sob at the sight of her grandmother.

"Grams." Bonnie gasped, a tear running down her cheek.