Queen [0018]

"I would have appreciated if someone told me that the Mikaelsons were back," was the first thing Alaric and Claire heard once they entered their home

"I would have appreciated if someone told me that the Mikaelsons were back," was the first thing Alaric and Claire heard once they entered their home. Standing a few feet away from them was Bonnie with her arms crossed, looking at them as if they both did something bad.

Alaric rubbed the back of his neck while Claire simply rolled her eyes. "And I would have appreciated if you someone told me that you were coming back," Claire replied with a small teasing smirk in which Bonnie rolled her eyes. Shaking her head, Bonnie walked up to Claire and Alaric, bring Claire into a big huge. "I missed you," Bonnie said, squeezing Claire tightly in which she did the same. "I missed you too."

"You didn't miss me?" Caroline asked, appearing from on top of the stairwell. The two friends separated and looked up, Claire shrugged her shoulders looking at her twin with an 'eh' expression. "I did talk to you every single day... hardly seemed as if you were ever gone."

Carolina gasped sarcastically, bring her hand over her chest, "you haven't seen me in over six months and the first thing you do is be mean. How rude," she pouts and crossed arms in a childish way. Claire smiled fondly at her twin, words cannot describe how much she missed her. Dear Lord, she missed her twin terribly. Without saying a word, Claire walked up to her twin while Caroline met her half way. They shared a hug, longer and with more emotions than before. They squeezed each other, refamiliarizing each other, taking each other's scent, remembering how they both felt. It may be because they're twin or perhaps it wasn't, but being in each other's arms once again meant more to them than anyone could imagine.

After a while, they both pulled away. Each of them with teary eyes and a bright smile on their faces. They gently laugh at each other, seeing that they were both emotional about their reunion. Claire wiped away a fallen tear from her twin's beautiful face. "Welcome home, sister." Caroline's smile grew 20x bigger and brighter. "I'm glad to be back."

The twins pulled away and Caroline went to Alaric, pulled him in a hug. "I misssed you, dear brother." Ever since Claire had Josie and Lizzie, Caroline had taken the liberty of calling Alaric brother and Alaric had been calling Caroline sister in return. Bring Caroline in a bear hug, "I missed you too sister."

As Caroline pulled away from Alaric, she turned to her sister looking at her with an expression- one that Claire knew she was about to say something she wasn't going to like. "So is the big bad wolf still yummy looking?"Bonnie and Alaric looked at Caroline with a 'wtf' look while Claire scoffed at her twin. "Carebear, that man is over a thousand years. He hasn't changed one bit nor will he ever change."

Caroline hummed, "so he's still an narcissistic, psychopath asshole with daddy issues?" Alaric snickeres bring his arm around Caroline's shoulder, Bonnie laughed and Claire shook her head at twin. "C'mon we have work to do," Claire turned around ignoring Caroline's comment about her being right.

The first thing Claire notice when entering the study room was the scent of woods mixed with ocean. The second thing she notice was the shoulders of a man. They were wide and strong. The next thing she notice was the back of his head, his hair was a dark brown almost making it appear black. Claire continued to walk inside, ignoring the man sitting before her. As she waited for the others to come in, she took a good look at this witch that her twin so happens to find out of the nowhere. To say he was handsome didn't do him any justice. The one thing she liked about him was his eyes, they were color that she hadn't seen in most. A soft grey.

The man was looking at her with the same curiousty and cautious expression he was receiving. "You must be Claire," his voice matched his appearance, calm but held authority. Claire hummed, leaning forward- her elbows touched the table while she placed her entwinge fingers underneath her chin. "You must be Noel." Claire stated, her blue eyes locked with his grey ones.

Neither of them talked as the others came in. Alaric went behind Claire as Caroline went to sit next to Noel and Bonnie went to lean against the bookshelf. "Sister, Noel is from--" Claire interrupted her. "I believe Mr. Noel has a tongue, Caroline. He could speak for himself." Her comment made Noel's lips slightly tugged upwards. He gave out a breathy chuckle, "you're right. I do have a tongue." Once again the two of them locked eyes with each other.

Instantly the room temperature dropped, it wasn't tensed nor awkward. It was hard to decribe the feeling in the room, but the one thing they were all certain about was that Noel and Claire had a strange attraction towards one another. It was clear from the way there were both staring at each other. The way their eyes met the first time. They way their bodys leaned forward. "As Caroline said. I am Noel Fischer and I was once apart of the Gemini Coven."

"Once?" Alaric asked, his eyes were looking at him with suspicious. Claire was right, this man couldn't be trusted. Noel brieftly looked at Alaric before his eyes went striaght back to Claire. "I left the moment my twin died." Instantly, Claire and Alaric's entire bodies went ridged and their eyes narrowed at him. "She didn't die from the merge." Noel stated, pausing for some unholy reason which made the twin's parents want to murder him right there and then.

"She?" Claire asked and Noel nodded. "From what I heard, there has only been the same sex twins. Never the opposite." Claire notice his hand closed in a tight fist and his jaw locked before he spoke up. "It's because neither of them ever survive after their first year." Claire narrowed her eyes at him, "but you and your sister did?" It wasn't a question, more of a statement in which Noel nodded his head. "We did. We both survived well passed our 21st birthday."

"So you didn't merge?" Alaric asked, his hand on Claire's shoulder. It gave them both comfortable, something they both desperately needed right now.

Noel demeanor changed, his soft grey eyes turned cold and hard. His smirk went away only leaving a deep scowl. "No, we didn't. But that was only because my mother interfered." His eyes went straight to Claire and in that moment she knew the answer to the question they were looking for. The moment she looked into his eyes, she knew. His eyes were telling her everything. Telling her his whole life without him having to say a word. His grey eyes were looking at her as if she was the answer. "The only way to stop the merge from happening is if both twins drink the blood from their mother's heart before their 21st birthday."

~~~~~~~~

Everyone meet Noel Fischer: