3: Operation Redo

Chapter 3: Operation RedoDave

Dave

"So what's with the emergency meeting" Bully asked as he and Shooter entered Dave's sprinter. It was just the three of them inside of it. He didn't want everyone in his business. Dave had been on tour for about a good week now keeping it local for the most part. You know just a few states away getting the East leg of his tour dates done. So he had been on his sprinter and in hotel rooms when he wasn't on stage. But right now he really needed to talk to his day ones. He had some heavy shit on his mind and needed a little advice before he let the situation overwhelm him.

"Word you hit us up like it was a 911" Shooter said as he took a seat. They had both been on the road with Dave since tour started.

Dave looked at him and shook his head and jumped right on in. There was no use in procrastinating. "So this past weekend I may have...proposed to my woman" Dave confessed and looked between the two of them waiting to see how they would react. He hadn't told anyone let alone he and April hadn't talked about it since he asked or even mentioned it afterwards.

"Say what" Shooter leaned forward in his seat a little shocked.

"It's bout to really go down. I knew it was coming but not this soon" Bully admitted excited. He was happy that Dave was officially locking his woman down and making shit official. It was one of those when you know you know situations.

"How did you do it? How did it go down? You didn't even tell us you were planning to ask lil sis" Shooter went on as usual. He wanted to know all the details right along with Bully.

Dave wiped his hands over his face and leaned back into his seat. "I didn't plan on it. It sort of just happened. Did I mean it? Absolutely but it wasn't the way I saw it going down" Dave replied still not believing how the shit came out of his mouth.

Bully looked at him and chuckled. "Please tell me you didn't ask lil sis while you were piping her down and piping her down for the first time at that"

Shooter burst out laughing already knowing the answer by the look on Dave's face. "Damn bruh it was that good. I mean like Bully said we knew it would happen eventually but damn the pussy made this nigga get on bended knee while he was knee deep" Dave and Bully burst out laughing. Leave it to Shooter's ass to joke about something this serious but right about now Dave needed the laugh.

"Like I said it wasn't how I planned it but it happened. It wasn't because of what we were doing or how good it was. It was because of how she looked at me. She looked at me like I was the only person in her world. She looked at a nigga with so much love and admiration. She saw me and I'm not talking bout looking at me but she actually saw me in that moment. Granted she always sees through me but this shit was her looking at me like she knew for a fact that I was her soulmate" Dave stopped and paused for a second. That moment had been a surreal moment for him. He had never seen her look at him the way she had until that day.